☁️

I've changed the title chapters to just the emojis bc I can't think of title names lol.

Y/n's pov
Usually I don't get very ill but today was different. My boyfriend insisted I stay in bed for the day and he stayed to look after me. So here I was, lying in Megumi's bed in one of his hoodies as he played with my hair, relaxing me to the brink of sleep.

Megumi's pov
As y/n fell asleep, I quickly left to do some training in the main room of my dorm. Once I'd done enough, I walked into the bathroom, took a quick shower and changed into some comfy clothes. I walked into the kitchen and began preparing a healthy, warm bowl of soup for y/n and brought it to them, setting it down on the table next to them.
I checked their temperature with my hand, noticing it had died down a little and gently woke them up by stroking their cheek. Y/n's gorgeous eyes opened sleepily to meet mine. "I made you some soup while you were asleep baby."
"Thanks Megumi," They smiled up at me as i leaned down to kiss their forehead.

Y/n's pov
As i sat up and reached for the bowl, Megumi's hand swatted my own hands away and picked up the bowl and spoon. "I can feed myself you know," I pouted at him. He just chuckled. 'So cute!' Megumi started to feed me the soup, until the bowl was empty and when it was, he looked at me, smiling. "You have a bit just there." He pointed at the spot on his own face, but I couldn't seem to get it. "Here let me," he spoke softly, wiping it off.
He lightly kissed me once more. "You should get some more rest baby."
"I don't wanna," I complained.
"But you need to get better."
"Stay with me then."
"Ok," he smiled delicately.
Megumi slipped into the bed next to me and I cuddled into his chest, my arms wrapping around his waist. Slowly, I began to lose consciousness and drifted off to sleep in my boyfriend's arms.