☁️

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been quite busy but here's another chapter. ⚠️mentions of blood.

Y/n's pov
It was the end of the school day and I was packing up my things to leave for home, however before I could leave, a loud crash was heard and darkness seemed to surround me. I ran out of the classroom hoping to make it out before anything terrible happened.
Unfortunately, before I could escape, a creature - a distusging looking creature with several eyes and arms - grabbed me holding me hostage.

Megumi's pov
Almost as fast as lightning, I bolted into the building shrouded in cursed energy. I cautiously looked around for the cursed spirit until I was met with one of them. It was fairly small so I summoned my demon dogs and let them take care of it as I searched for any more.

Suddenly, I heard a loud scream and ran towards the direction the sound came from. I came face to face with a giant cursed spirit holding someone hostage. Using my shikigami, I summoned Nue and great serpent to pry the person from the cursed spirit and attack it.
Once the curse was defeated, I released my shikigami and ran towards the person who was passed out against a wall.

Y/n's pov
My eyes fluttered open and pain shot through my body my leg feeling especially numb yet painful. My eyes looked up to the sound of a raven haired boy. "Hey, are you ok? Are you hurt?"
"M-my l-leg hurts," I replied in a raspy voicing, coughing harshly. He looked at me signalling to see if it was ok to check. I nodded and he started looking for any damage, only to grimace and pull out some bandages and cleaning wipes. I peered down at my leg to find it dripping with blood and as the boy cleaned the wounds, scratch after scratch being revealed.
Finally, he had finished wrapping my leg in the bandages and stood up. "By the way, I'm Megumi Fushiguro. I'm a jujutsu sorcerer."
"I'm y/n, I'm a student at this school."
"Can you stand?"
I tried to stand, but wobbled and almost fell before I got caught by delicate yet strong arms.
Fushiguro held me as I regained my balance and as I failed to stand again, he scooped me up and carried me in his arms, outside to safety.

I guess you could say, he's my hero.