💧

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with school work and haven't really had any ideas or motivation. However, I managed to come up with some ideas so here I go. Hope u enjoy!
⚠️mentions of self harm⚠️

No ones pov
It was a chilly winter morning as the winter break had just ended and everyone started their way back to school for the new term of the new year. Megumi Fushiguro was one of those people walking to school and as he walked, his mind was filled with thoughts of his beautiful s/o, y/n. He couldn't wait to see their shy smile when he hugged them and feel their arms embrace him in a loving hug.
As he pulled the classroom door open, he expected to see y/n waiting for him and waving him over... but they were nowhere to be found.

Megumi's pov
School went by and i still couldn't find y/n. 'Maybe they're sick and forgot to tell me?' I decided I'd check up on them and visit them after school.

Time skip

School was let out for the day and I quickly packed up my things and headed out to y/n's house. For some reason, I had a bad feeling so I quickened my pace. I reached their front door and knocked.
No answer.
A little panicked, I searched for my spare key and unlocked the door, shutting it, dropping all my things and running around trying to find y/n. I finally reached the final door, leading to the bathroom and my heart rate increased. I opened the door to find y/n, crying and staring at me shocked, covered in blood. "Hey, please y/n, put it down," I spoke shakily. They slowly dropped the blade and cried harder, curling in on themselves and hiding from me. "Hey hey y/n it's ok I'm not mad," I opened my arms invitingly. "Come here baby, I'm here now." They looked up at me, only for me to be knocked to the ground my a strong embrace.
We sat like that for a while, until they calmed down. I never let them go even after the tears were dried. Grabbing the first aid kit, I cleaned and bandaged y/n's cuts and picked them up. I took them to their room and sat them on the bed.
They wouldn't let go of me so I just stayed with them in my arms. "You wanna talk about it?" Y/n shook their head. "Ok, but next time let me know when you're feeling low and I'll be here for you, you know I love you y/n," I whispered quietly to them, kissing them softly.