💧

May be some triggers ⚠️

Y/n's pov
Another day at school, just like any other. Except today, the teacher had changed the seating plan. All the other kids in the class were happy as they got to sit next to all their friends, but I had to sit next to my bully. The entire lesson, they teased and annoyed me, making little comments that would make me feel more insecure than I already was. Once the lesson was over, I would be bullied by them physically, getting punched, kicked and even thrown across the floor. The teachers never noticed and no one else seemed to care, after all, I doubt most people even realised I existed.

It was after school on Tuesday and once again, I was being beaten up in front of my locker, it's contents spilled messily onto the floor, papers blown everywhere. I was forcefully shoved into my locker, not being able to comprehend what was going on, due to my head being fuzzy. Before I knew it, the door was shut and I was locked into a tight space, in the dark and about to pass out. Using the last of my energy, I banged furiously on the door, hoping to grab the attention of a teacher or student that hadn't gone home yet.

I was about to give up and collapse into sleep.

However, the locker door suddenly started to move and I faintly heard a voice call out, although I couldn't tell who it was. Everything sounded like I was underwater. Suddenly, the door was opened and I saw my saviour. None other than my crush, Megumi Fushiguro.

Megumi's pov
Leaving the library, I made my way through the halls to my locker to grab my bag. I was interrupted by the sound of banging and looked around to see where it came from. One of the locker doors were shaking so I decided to check it out. "Is there anyone in there? Are you ok?" No reply. I tried opening the door but it was locked, so using one of my shikigami, I finally managed to get it open.
Inside, there was y/n, barely awake and injured.
Gently, I pulled them out and picked them up bridal style and carried them to my dorm, as I had no idea where their dorm was.

Y/n's pov
My eyes slowly opened as I regained consciousness, pain hitting me like a truck, causing me to fall back down on the bed. Wait.... bed? Looking around, I noticed I was in a room that wasn't mine. As I mentally questioned where I was, a dark-haired male walked out from the bathroom with a spare change of clothes. "Oh good you're awake. I didn't want to intrude on your privacy so I waited until you woke up, here," he handed me the clothes. I blinked a few times until I finally recognised him as my crush, Megumi Fushiguro. "T-thank you," I blushed lightly. I went to get up to go change in the bathroom before almost falling on the floor. Almost. Megumi caught me and helped me walk to the bathroom. "I treated and bandaged up most of your injuries while you were unconscious but they'll need time to heal," he informed me. "Thank you Fushiguro," I said shyly.
Closing the door, I got changed into what he had given me which were a pair of black joggers and a black hoodie. 'Probably his clothes' I thought.

Megumi's pov
As y/n came out of the bathroom, I looked over and couldn't hold back from blushing. They were so cute and my clothes were very baggy on them. "So, um... y/n I made you some food," I pointed to the bowl of noodles on the table. "You know my name?" they questioned. "Yeah of course, you sit in front of me in English."
"Oh."
Y/n sat down at the table, thanked me and began to eat slowly, probably because of their arm being in pain. I sat next to them and took the food from them and picked up the noodles with the chopsticks, holding it out to y/n. They blushed and hesitantly opened their mouth, eating the food. Meanwhile, I was admiring y/n's cuteness, you see, I've liked y/n for a while now, they're talented and smart, not to mention adorable and beautiful, both inside and out.  Don't think I'm creepy or anything but I've been watching y/n for a while now and I know that the people that bully them did that to them earlier. "Your bully locked you in the locker earlier didn't they?" I asked, already knowing the answer. They looked at me, shocked but eventually nodded shyly, tears beginning to cascade down their rosy cheeks.
Silently, I pulled y/n into my chest, hugging them and whispering words of comfort to them, though it seemed to make them cry harder. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, concerned and worried for my crush. "It's just- I've never had this kind of- comfort or affection- before," y/n said in between sobs. I hugged them tighter. "It's ok now, I'm here," y/n sobbed. "T-thank you Fushiguro, sorry for being a burden," they pulled away from me, about to leave before I pulled them back. "You're not a burden, there's nothing to be sorry for, I love you y/n. I want to see you happy," I confessed, feeling like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. "I-I love you too Fushiguro," y/n cried whilst smiling, tears of joy trickling down their face. I wiped them away with my thumb, brushing it softly against their cheek. "You can call me by my first name if you want."
"Ok... Megumi."

Y/n's pov
We lied down on the bed, arms and legs entangled and my face embedded in his firm chest. I felt light kisses being planted on my head, my mind was finally at peace. 'So this is what being loved feels like.'

Finally done! That took literally all day to write. My mum ended up looking at what I was doing while I was writing and I had to hide it 😂