6 | Controlling

September 23rd
10:58 p.m.

Greysin and Garren have been talking to me, we all sort of became close friends. They told me a lot of personal things about them, somethings not even Clementine. Garren told me about his childhood with Seth, Greysin told me personal dreams and goals of his when he was a kid. Garren actually aspired to be a knight for the great King while Greysin aspired to be a father some day while also being a teacher.

Garren and Greysin both laughed and smile over the last few days, they were in good moods, being joyful and amazing to be around. Garren taught me first aid while Greysin would bring me stuff to entertain me while I'm stuck in this room.

Oh, I just realized I never wrote about my current condition. Over the last few days my pain has gotten better so they've given me a room to stay in within the demon castle. There is a downside though, I'm stuck in here for majority of the day. There's something on the door where if I walk out then I get shocked and it hurts quite a bit. Greysin and Garren turn it off when they come by and I can leave when being supervised, others the barrier is up. It's not all bad, the boys take care of me which is nice.

I began to talk to the smaller girl that was with Minerva, turns out she is Minerva's little sister named Vivian. She's actually super shy and tried to avoid people at all costs. She does give me notes though, just giving me some information or she will ask me questions and I'll answer them out loud. I asked about Minerva and she wrote everything down on paper... I can't stop looking at it..

'My sister isn't who she used to be. When she was younger, she was a competitive and loved sports while also being a very bright student. She loved to read and write, loved science.. she played volleyball and soccer, a setter for volleyball and a mid field player for soccer.

She was so nice.. then one day it was like she snapped. When war broke out, she was still her usual self.. still smiling and nice. She would read me books while we had to hide.. she always knew how to calm me down.

When she saw our parents die, that's when the snap happened. Something inside of her found intense interest in death, blood, she loved everything about war and pain. She killed Alexander's parents as pay back, but also to see their blood spill on their white elegant outfits.

She became hungry for blood and murder.. she killed anyone who was abusive or mean... killed all our extended relatives, killed several innocent people and children... she killed gods the most, then hiders.. then runners and her own kind. She scares me... but I see her sometimes, not the monster.

One time, I saw her crying in her room. She was sobbing black tears, her irises weren't purple, but a light blue... like they used to be. We both had blue eyes...

The black veins in her skin, the gray tint, the black wings, all of it was gone. I saw my sister again. Warm dark skin, blue eyes eyes, her dark brown hair was back and curly...

I heard her mumbled words... she regrets what she does to everyone, she hates herself for what she's done... she wishes she never hurt Greysin, wishes she never turned on his immortal ability... She loves him.. he was a soft soul.. she knew that the day he saw him, watching him for a long time with Garren.. She originally had good intentions for him, but she couldn't contain this monster that was inside of her.

There might be some trauma that made her snap, I'm not sure. I just want my sister back...' (V)

I remember asking her if she remembers dying or anything or coming back: