Beneath the Same Stars

A day had passed and Hikari hadn't seen her friends since then. She knew that Ventus had gotten a lot better since sunrise but she had to stay away from Ventus until she's ready to talk to him. Earlier, Hikari was watching Terra and Aqua teach Ventus the ways of a Keyblade wielder. She smiled at first.

"He's such a great guy," Hikari thought to herself, talking about Ventus.

Aqua turned around to see Hikari hiding behind the door. "Hikari?"

Hikari knew she was spotted by Aqua and quickly slammed the door. Aqua knew that something was wrong and went to tell Master Eraqus about this. A few seconds later, Aqua explained everything to her master about Hikari.

"Hmmmm..." Eraqus thought. "Probably because I was being harsh after I told Hikari that Ventus cannot remember anything. Maybe I'll see if I can apologize."

Master Eraqus went to knock on Hikari's door. "Hikari?" he called as he knocked on the door. "May I come in?"

Hikari, who was inside her room, took a deep breath and sighed. "Yes. It's unlocked by the way. You don't have to knock."

Eraqus opened the door to see Hikari sitting on the bed and writing her journal. "Child... I just came to apologize because I may have been a little harsh."

Hikari sighs. "Master... first of all, it's nothing personal. Secondly, I'm the one who should be apologizing so I'm sorry."

"It's alright," Eraqus said. "And I shouldn't have scolded you. It's like me acting like I'm a father. But that's not the whole point... you shouldn't be worrying about what I said to you."

"Really?" Hikari began to smile.

Eraqus nodded. "Indeed. The whole point that I'm talking about is that Ventus got a lot better earlier today and I'm pretty sure that he'll look forward to seeing you again anytime."

"I look forward to seeing him too," Hikari said.

"In the meantime," Eraqus continued. "How about I teach you to change your Keyblade into a glider?"

Hikari nodded. "Well... I could give it a try."

When they are outside, Hikari summoned her Counterpoint Keyblade and successfully turned it into a glider. She tapped her Keyblade armor piece and changes into her armor. Then... she gets on and starts riding in circles. Hikari was having too much fun. But when the fun was over, Master Eraqus was impressed with Hikari.

"Well, child," Eraqus smiled. "Perhaps we should call it a day. And I congratulate you for learning to turn your Keyblade into your very own glider. One day, you will do it again whenever you want to go on quests and do what you want to do."

"Well," Hikari said. "As a Keyblade Master, using a glider is a big responsibility. And yes... I could use it when I go on quests."

"That's the spirit," Eraqus smiled.

When they return inside, they saw Terra, Ventus and Aqua waiting for them.

"There he is," Eraqus said, pointing to Ventus. "Go to him."

Hikari nodded and walked up to Ventus. "Hey, Ventus. I—"

Ventus smiled. "It's alright. You wanted to ask, right? So... call me Ven if you want to."

Hikari couldn't help but laugh. "Okay, Ven." And so her friendship with Terra, Ventus and Aqua is complete. Hikari started to hang out with them, mostly Ventus. She told Ventus about herself and her personal life. And one night... Hikari was hanging out with Ventus in his room. She was writing on her diary while Ventus lies in bed.