Saving Snow White

As Aqua and Hikari travels to the next world to find Ventus, in the Dwarf Woodlands, the Evil Queen, who had recently disguised herself as an old hag, offered Snow White a red apple. Thinking that it's nice and red, Snow White took a bite of the apple but little did she know that it was actually a poisoned apple that the Evil Queen conjured up. A deadly apple which puts anyone in a "Sleeping Death." After Snow White took a bite of the apple, she's starting to feel unwell and falls into a deep sleep.

    A little later... Aqua and Hikari, who just arrived in Dwarf Woodlands, looked around in the forest.

    "Wow," said Hikari. "It sure is peaceful."

    "And quiet too," Aqua said. "Let's go see if anyone needs help around here."

    "Okay," said Hikari as she and Aqua walked through the forest.

    After going through the forest, Aqua and Hikari arrived at a small cottage to see seven dwarfs, Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy and Dopey, sitting around a glass coffin. They were crying and sniffling.

    Hikari walked up to the dwarfs. "What's wrong, little ones? Why are you crying?"

    "What has happened here?" Aqua asked the dwarfs.

    "Poor Snow White..." Doc said, looking at Snow White's lifeless body.

    Aqua and Hikari gasped as they see Snow White's body in the glass coffin.

    "He's not wrong," Hikari said.

    Doc spoke about Snow White. "She was just as sweet as could be."

    "She sang us purty songs..." Sneezy said.

    "And made us smile," Happy continued.

    "At bedtime, she told wonderful stories..." Sleepy continued.

    "About falling in love," Bashful said. "...an' the Prince she'd met."

    "'An' when we went to work, she gave us all a kiss..." Grumpy said.

    "She was so full of kindness—why, she made better folk of all of us,"Happy concluded.

    Hikari sniffled and cried a little bit until she turns to Aqua who noticed her quiet crying. "Sorry... it's just that I loved sob stories."

    Aqua couldn't help but giggled. Then she turned to the dwarfs. "From what you've said, she must have been very loved."

    "And compassionate," Hikari added. "But seriously, how did this happen to her?"

    "The wicked Queen was horribly jealous of our dear Snow White's beauty," Doc explained. "So she used her evil magic to change into an old hag, and then she gave Snow White a poisoned apple."

    "An' by the time we got here..." Happy continued explaining. "Well, it was just too late. We found the princess as still as can be... Nothing we could do would wake her."

    "Isn't there some way we can help her?" Aqua asked.

    "Like a wake up potion or something?" Hikari interrupted.

    "Well, not unless somebody craves the bastle—uh, braves the castle," Doc replied.

    Then, Grumpy stood up. "All you fools can stay here doin' nothin'. But I'm not afeard a goin', not even to that witch's lair!"

    The dwarfs were surprised. "You'll never make it," Doc told Grumpy. "The castle's supposed to be guarded by magic, an' crawling with monsters."