Helping Cinderella

Aqua and Hikari arrived at the first world called the Castle of Dreams

Aqua and Hikari arrived at the first world called the Castle of Dreams. They enter the castle and looked around to see if Ven or Terra is there.

"This place is fancy," Hikari said as she looked around.

Aqua nodded. "Yes. But we still have to find Ven."

Suddenly, they saw a duke chasing after a woman. "Mademoiselle! Señorita! Wait!"

"Aqua! Hikari!" A familiar voice called out.

Aqua and Hikari turned around to see Terra at the top of the staircase. "Terra!" they cried.

Terra ran downstairs to see Aqua and Hikari.

"Hey, Terra," said Hikari. "We came to say hello and tell you that..."

"Ven ran away from home," Aqua finished.

Terra was shocked. "What?"

"Yeah. I think he left to go find you," said Hikari.

"Do you have any idea why?" Aqua asked.

"No..." Terra shook his head but he remembered something. "Actually... Just before I left, he tried to tell me something. I should have listened to what he had to say."

"Oh..." Aqua looked down.

"So...before you go, did you manage to locate Master Xehanort by any chance?" Hikari asked.

"No," Terra replied. "...but it seems he's looking for pure hearts filled with light."

"Pure hearts...filled with light..." Aqua looked down in thought.

Hikari realized what Terra is talking about. "The Princesses of Heart."

Terra nods as he starts to walk away. "All I can tell you is that his search hasn't taken him here."

Hikari nods. "All right."

"We'll stay and see if we can find more clues," said Aqua.

"Okay," Terra nodded. "The Prince is in the ballroom ahead. He might have some answers."

"You got it!" Hikari smiled.

"Thanks," Aqua said.

"Aqua. Hikari. You two still have the same dream?" Terra asked.

"Well... Yes," Aqua said.

"Well... come to think of it, I do like having dreams," Hikari said.

"There's this girl here—" Terra said. "...her name is Cinderella. She made me realize how powerful it is just to believe. No matter how impossible things seem...a  powerful enough dream will always be enough to light the darkness."

Hikari smiled. "She seems interesting. I can't wait to meet her."

"Well... you should, Hikari. If you two see her, give her my thanks," Terra said.