Meeting Mickey & Kairi/The Creep in the Mask

Soon... Aqua and Hikari found themselves in Radiant Garden and looked around at the town square to see a duck with spectacles and a top hat named Scrooge McDuck walking by. They ran up to him.

"Excuse me," Aqua said.

"We're terribly sorry to bother you, sir," Hikari said to the duck.

Scrooge just smiled. "Ach, what well-mannered lasses ye two are. I'd be pleased as punch to help ye, if I can."

"We're looking for a boy who's not from around here," Aqua told Scrooge.

"Have you seen him?" Hikari asked.

Scrooge began thinking and realized they were talking about Ventus or Terra. "I think I know just who you're talking about. He scampered off toward yon castle in a right hurry."

"Thank you so much," Aqua nodded as Scrooge smiled and walked off. Then, Aqua and Hikari looked at the castle.

"Terra... I hope you're still there," Aqua said.

"Come on," Hikari said to Aqua as they walked up the stairs. "Ven or Terra should be up there."

When they arrived at the castle, Aqua and Hikari heard a little girl screaming and saw her being chased by the Unversed.

"No! Run!" Aqua cried.

Hikari summoned her Counterpoint Keyblade. "She needs help." Then, she turns to the little girl. "Hey! Over here!"

The little girl saw Hikari and Aqua and ran to their sides. She grabbed Aqua's Keyblade and looked at it.

Aqua noticed something about the little girl. "I can feel the light."

Hikari saw that are too many Unversed. "There's no way we can fight like this."

Suddenly, Mickey Mouse appeared, summoning his Star Seeker Keyblade and defeats an Unversed, which surprises Aqua and Hikari.

"Hurry!" Mickey told Aqua and Hikari. "Ya gotta get that girl to someplace that's safe."

"Okay!" Hikari nodded and looks at Mickey. "And haven't I seen you before?"

"Who are you?" Aqua asked Mickey. "Why do you have a Keyblade?"

"I'll tell ya later," Mickey said. "Right now, we gotta stop these things!"

Hikari nodded and grabbed the little girl's hand as she and Aqua ran, taking the girl to a safe place. Then, they return to meet up with Mickey.

"Everything all right?" Mickey asked.

Aqua and Hikari nodded. "It's three of us against the Unversed," Hikari said.

Mickey nodded. "Let's get 'em!"

"Right!" Aqua and Hikari said.

The three fought the Unversed with all their might. When one big Unversed was about to attack Mickey and Aqua, Hikari used a blast of light and her power move: Ocean Breeze to finish it off.

After the battle, the little girl arrived behind Mickey.

"That was an amazing move," Mickey said to Hikari.

"Thank you," said Hikari.

"My name is Aqua," Aqua said and points to Hikari. "And this is Hikari. We train under Master Eraqus."

"And I'm Mickey," Mickey said. "I used to be Yen Sid's apprentice. I came back to him for some more training."

Hikari began to recognize Mickey. "Oh... that's right. Mickey. And I know your master, Yen Sid. He was the one who gave me this Keyblade."