The world war 3

Guys. I know what's going on here. I hoped this wouldn't happen, BUT IT DID. Unfortunately, the people just don't wanna listen.

There has officially been a world war three with Petra and Rivetra lovers against Ereri shippers. Same with EreMika shippers and ERERI shippers

This isn't a rant. And I know I'm a little too late about this news but you know what? I don't care.

I realized this was happening due to the EreRi shippers I meet on Twitter who are so goddamn annoying in life. Before I tell you, here are the list of people mean EreRi shippers hate.

1. Petra Ral
Hatred around her in the fandom is very common. Like...more than half or just half of the EreRi shippers hate her and for what? Being in the way? Haha...brats. She's kind and obedient and you call her a sl*t? I'm not ranting just...no.

2. Mikasa Ackerman
Also common due to her over protective self to Eren and her hatred to Levi. Around half of the EreRi fangirls hate her. Not ranting but you guys, you're already hating on Petra, don't hate on anyone else, okay?

3. Annie Leonhardt
EreRi fangirls hate Annie for her almost killing Eren twice. And killing Petra which made RivEtra scenes expose to the public, making Rivetra already canon instead of EreRi being canon in the anime.They are SOOO mean.

4. Armin Arlert
Less than half of so of the EreRi fangirls don't like Armin. I mean they don't treat him well or they just call him a wimpy baby. That's cause unlike Levi and Eren's status (comrade-corporal way), Eren and Armin are like best bros. No, don't hate Armin.

5.Erwin Smith
Almost the same reason as the hatred to Armin. Levi is so loyal and defensive to Erwin. Also like best bros. And he didn't look like he gave a crap when Eren was about to die and defended Erwin when he was about to get shot.

6. Hange Zoë
I don't like the reason to why she's hated. If you guys don't know yet, LeviHan will become canon in the second season instead of EreRi being canon. So yeah, that happened. I'm not really ranting about this, it's just that Hange is one of my favorites.

7. Farlan and Isabel
The reason why these two are hated is cause when they both died in the no regrets manga, Levi had mixed feelings of sadness. Unlike when Eren died, Levi didn't really care much. I don't like this reason either.

Now, I'll just give a warning to you guys. Don't end up like that girl I'm about to tell you. She doesn't have WATTPAD and just has a really private FB account.

Question and Answer
Me- Q
The girl- A

Q- So, EreRi shipper, huh?
A- YES #BIGGESTERERISHIPPERINDAWORLD

Q-So...you like Petra Ral?

A- You mean that sl*t from Levi's squad? Eeww...no. She's trying to take Levi away from Eren.

Q-no she isn- whateves...how about Mikasa? Everyone likes Mikasa, right?

A- more like no one likes her. She's too overprotective to Eren. It's not good.

Q- no? Oh...how about Annie...?

A- she tried to kill Eren twice and is the reason why Rivetra's canon. Why? You like her?

Q- Uhh...Armin? Yeah Armin's great, am I right?

A- Great? GREAT!?! He made Eren his best friend before Levi even had the chance. He's a wimpy baby.

Q- Erwin? Hange?

A- Erwin had Levi before Eren got to, and did you know LeviHan's becoming canon? It's horrible.

Q- how bout...Isabel and Farlan?

A- They disappoint me. They made Levi care for them more than Eren.

Q- ... Goodbye, brat.

And I deleted the conversation. I'm not ranting. I'm just saying don't be a yandere about your ships. Because you'll become really bratty.