AOT trios

Hey guys, I haven't been doing one of these in a while, and now I am. Here's another one of my AOT rants. I might be warned some might be offended, but be free to have your own opinions.

So here it is.

Lately, when I've been searching these love triangles for this book, I noticed Armin is usually replaced by Levi in most trio pictures I find.

Now, if you're confused. Here's what I'm going to say. Remember back in the first few episodes, it's mostly about Eren, Mikasa and Armin, right?

They have a lot of fan arts on Google, Pinterest, Deviantart, Wattpad and zerochan. They're really good ones, too.

But then I noticed ever since Levi was introduced in the anime, most fans replace Armin and change it to Levi.

I don't get why they do this. Maybe because of EreRi or RivaMika, or because some people might think Levi deserves a better place than Armin. Or because Armin is overused in the trio.

Well I think Levi is overused as well. Even if he's my Bae and...maybe everyone else's, I don't think he deserves a place in the trio more than Armin does.

Armin was Eren and Mikasa's best friend for the longest time and Levi? He's only their boss. Why does he get to replace Armin?

So all I want for this kind of situation are the groups that make sense. Like Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie. Or Sasha, Krista and Ymir. Also Jean, Marco, and Connie.

So if I were you, I'd stick with Eren, Armin and Mikasa more than Levi, Eren and Mikasa. Why? Because Levi, Hange and Erwin FTW.

Okay I know, this rant is pointless, bla bla bla. I just wanted to share something that's been bothering me for the longest time.

Thanks guys.