SNK facts and headcanons

So here are a list of facts and headcanons I heard from the web and from a friend of mine. Enjoy reading! Or don't...either way.

Warning: SPOILERS FROM SEASON TWO DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE SPOILERS. I SWEAR THIS WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR ENJOYMENT FOR SEASON 2

1.) fact: the gorilla Titan.

In season two, there would be the reveal of a new Titan known as the Gorilla Titan.  The Titan looks similar to a gorilla, that is also where it got its name.This Titan is very strong compared to the Titan shifters. It is said that this Titan could defeat the armored Titan easily.

2.) Fact: the death of Hannes and the reveal of the Titan shifters

In season two, according to the manga, Hannes dies. He was devoured by a Titan at the same manga where the Dancing Titan, Armored Titan and the Colossal titan  are revealed of their identities.

Armored: Reiner
Colossal: Bertholdt
Dancing: Ymir

The three Titans escape from the corps. Ymir leaves Krista heartbroken. She reveals her real name Historia and her past is revealed. And she grows a grudge towards Ymir. And Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Sasha, Connie and Krista become part of the new Levi squad.

3.) headcanon: Eren's death

My friend found in the web that Eren died in the last part of a certain season. He died in his Titan form because his back was stepped on by the Gorilla Titan. And yes, this was how strong the Gorilla Titan is supposed to be.
When he died, Mikasa found Eren dead and returned the scarf to Eren during his funeral.

4.) headcanon: the only survivor

There is a headcanon that in the end, Armin is the only remaining human left in existence, telling the story. Which is why the narrator sounds like Armin. My friend also found the possible futures of Mikasa, Levi, Jean, etc.

After the death of Eren Yeager, Mikasa left Eren's body and ran off, going missing. Nobody knows what happened to the woman after this event.

Levi was fighting someone at the top of a building. He was at the very edge, so he fell off the building. He fell at the mouth of the Gorilla Titan. He stabbed the Titan's eye repeatedly before he was devoured. Not long after though, the Titan, too, died.

During the dreadful crisis of the Titans, many important characters went missing. Such as Mikasa, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Hange, and a lot of others.

Krista was said to be murdered by a human being. But this wasn't said specifically and remained unknown.

Erwin died as well, apparently. But his death was not said and remained unknown like Krista's death.

The only one who seemed to be left during this was Armin. Surprisingly, out of everyone else, he was the one to remain alive. And is said to be the one telling the story.

5.) fact: Marco and his birthday

If you noticed on how Marco's death was shown, he was only half left. Do you want to know a possible reason for this? Because his birthday (June 16) is the middle of the year. Which probably gave Isayama an idea. Or is this down sort of realization, supposedly...?

5.) ???: Marco- dead or alive?

It is still not completely confirmed if Marco is really alive or dead. First of all, nobody ever saw how he died. So it was a possibility that he wasn't the one who died.

There's also a possibility that Marco would be a Titan shifter, like Eren, Annie, Ymir, Reiner and Bertholdt. But this is not completely confirmed.

Not only because there's a lot of fanarts, but because there's been a lot of questions about Marco and whether he's dead or alive. So this was all the information I could give.

That's all for now. If you have more headcanons and facts, please send in the comments below. Thank you so much.