Grayza/Gray x Erza/ whatever the fandom calls it

...

Alright, let me settle a few things clear...

I know that the main five (Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy [and no not that kind of Wendy RANDOM5EVER ]) is really popular.

And there's a pairing thing (that DOESNT INCLUDE WENDY)

Note: anyone who's watched Fairy tail or at least knows it will understand me.

And that is Natsu x Lucy and Gray x Erza (I've seen enough FANART okay?).

And one thing that I also know is that these two are my favorite characters in the fandom.

Erza is badass, my favorite girl FT character, and one of my anime moms.

And Gray is my favorite guy FT character, and sorta my hot shirtless bae which is one of the reasons why I also roleplay as Juvia (don't  ask)

And they are both really (and I mean REALLY) badass...

Grey has hella good looking abs and hella good looks and charms. and cool ice powers which I wanted to have as a six year old.

And Erza acts like a badass lady boss and fights beyond my perspective. And she's really amazing and awesome.

But seriously...

That is not how I work things in fandoms (EXCEPT AOT AND BLACK BUTLER).

It depends on how canon the ship is. Take that my favorite male country is Prussia and my favorite female country is Vietnam.

That's not canon.

And my favorites are Makoto and Rin (Mostly 10 times Rin though...I have hot men issues...which explains my definition for Gray...). That makes no sense, they're both into Haru.

I mean it's canon in its ways...like the pics above (even if you cannot see it. They're mostly screenshots...)

Why am I putting so much parenthesizes in my sentences?

Oh well...

You know what I mean.

I'm chill with the ship, and it's more of a 45/100 in my personal opinion. Because Jerza and GrUvia FTW

LIKE OMG THEYRE LIKE TWO OF THE TOP THREE, AND THE LAST ONE IS OBVIOUSLY NALU.

And to those who don't understand this because you're only AOT fans. I sincerely apologize for the lack of AOT ships. I sorta ran out.

So if you have any AOT ship suggestions or other anime suggestions, don't be afraid to comment. Don't worry, I only hurt the offenders who offend others...

Sort of...yeah you get my point. And if you don't, well then I'll just prevent watching fifty shades of gray and spin like a marshmallow.

A baymax marshmallow...if those even exist...