3. She's a Badass🖤⛓️

Lia's POV

I walk to my university while drinking my boba and munching on my burger.

I inhale the fresh air.

What a beautiful morning.

I hope nothing goes wrong on my first day of college.

°•:*-🖤⛓️-*:•°

I smiled looking at the beautiful building I will come everyday from today onwards.

I take a deep breath and start heading inside.

I walked in a unfamiliar hall trying to find the lecture room.

When I bumped into a beautiful girl.

"ah!"

"I'm sorry" "I'm sorry"

We looked at eachother at chuckled.

"I'm sorry I am new here and I'm looking for my lecture room"

"Oh yeah me too let's look together"

"I'm rosé by the way"

"Oh I'm lia! Your name really suits you"

"Aw thanks"

We chatted while looking for our room and I got to know She's the same as me she's here from New Zealand pretty cool right! She also stays alone.

I can say that I have a friend now yayy!

We found the lecture room and sat at the back.

°•:*-🖤⛓️-*:•°

It's break time and we were in the canteen eating our food while chit chatting.

When I heard a girl say something about dance competition and to be honest I love dancing so I approached the girl with a calm face.

"Hey! I am lia I just heard you say something about dance competition can you please tell me more about it since I'm new here and I love dancing!" I said smiling politely.

"Oh hey lia! That's great! I am moonbyul! I am incharge of finding dancers for the competition and you came in correct time!" she said smiling sincerely.

"Fill this form right here and come to the dancing room to give it to me"

"Oh can I have two? Actually I have a friend and she might also like to join"

"Okay" she chuckled and handed me the two forms.

"Have a great day moonbyul!" I grin.

She nodded and i ran to rosé to give her the good news.