13. Grandma 🦩🐚

____________________

It's 7 AM what the fuck am I doing? I should be working out rn -_-;

_____________________

°•:*-🦩🐚-*:•°

"What the-?" I look at her wet state wide eyed. "I was sleepy and accidentally fell in the bathtub" she scratches the back of her neck in embarrassment, looking down.

"What the- how can you- ok-!!" I try calming myself down and try to ignore the fact that my parents are literally downstairs and I have a drenched girl in my room they have no idea about.

"Change your clothes. I'm gonna think about how to sneak you out!" I sigh going towards the closet.

Lia started to take slow, lazy steps towards the balcony taking her now dried clothes with her in the restroom to change.

I also take my clothes and start changing into some comfy out-wear.

°•:*-🦩🐚-*:•°

Lia's POV

I change in my clothes before slowly peeking out of the restroom to look at taeh- nah uh he's a dickhead yeah

He was rumbling his hairs in disgust of the morning before he takes the brush and starts to brush them.

Not a morning person I see.

I come out gaining his attention. "Don't ask me why. I just do. I have a spare toothbrush in my bathroom so go brush your teeth" he declares and I frown.

"Why do you have spare toothbrush in your bathroom" I mumble.

Why does he have a spare toothbrush tho? For emergency? What kind of emergency tho? Hmm maybe I should keep a spare toothbrush in my restroom too!!

I shake my head from those questions and made my way back inside the restroom to brush my teeth.

(AN- I'm gonna skip this part because yk what's gonna happen basically she saw herself in the mirror got scared cuz she looked grumpy and blah blah blah I'm not a morning person either I'm just questioning my life rn I wanna go back to sleep and my apologies because this chapter is kinda random.)

°•:*-🦩🐚-*:•°

We are here sitting on dickhead's bed wondering how to sneak me out without letting anybody know.

"Jump out of the balcony" dick head utters casually, making me frown.

"The fuck bruh! You know I can't do that!!" I declare in disappointed.

He yawns before grabbing his phone, dialing a number.

"Kook pick me up" he says on the call to someone named 'kook'.

That's a cute name I wonder if they look cute. lol

I hear a groan coming from the other side of the call probably because it's still early to even be taking.