16. Him. 🐇🦢

Vote kinky people!!

°•:*-🐇🦢-*:•°

"Why are you so hot?" I frown as i whisper at him.

He lifts a brow and tilts his head a bit, giving me that lopsided boyish grin again.

My stomach forms tight knots. He's done it again. Twice today. I gulp and my eyes go wide.

"I meant temperature wise dickhead" i mumble that last part.

He leans his head back on his spot on the couch beside me. Staring at the ceiling he open his mouth to speak but shuts it back and just shrugs.

I frown and swallow the urge to just sneak my hand and check the temperature of his forehead with the back of my hand but I don't.

But we're friends now right? I told that to his grandmother and he didn't protest then. And friends take care of friends.

I tilt my head and look at the way his jaw set and my eyes trail down to his neck, the exposed part of his collarbone which stuck from the black plain T-shirt he's wearing, his biceps.

No! Stupid eyes don't linger to his side profile!

I blink a few times and shake off my thoughts. When I open my mouth to speak his eyes suddenly catch mine and my mouth hang mid-sentance.

"Are you....sure?" I say it slower than i intended to.

I blink and lift my hand to cup my face. This room has shrunken, it's so small and it's so so hot in here.

I blink and he's off the couch.

And i inhale a good amount of air. I had stopped breathing. My chest heaves and i look down at my lap.

The gummy pack rests on them.

I sway my head in the direction where he just went to.

I land on my feet and follow him.

°•:*-🐇🦢-*:•°

Taehyung's POV

When the skies darken, you can sometimes feel the air inhale; you too take in a deep breath and share the energy trapped in your lungs.

The beauty of nature after the sunset. The reason my heart is still beating. The reason my lungs are still heaving.

I rivet my eyes on the beautiful clouds setting there place in the sky, my heart.

I feel a presence stand beside me and i just know it's lia.

She's everywhere.

Ever since she left my house last week. Everything is her.

I came out to take a breath because it was hot in jimin's room but It's hot again. My skin is crawling and the wind brush past the bangs on my forehead, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

I gaze at her, she's already looking at me.

We make a brief eye contact. None of us speaking, just looking at eachother.

She suddenly shivers at the breeze and my body inches closer to hers. Wanting to hold her in my arms like she did to me after she sprayed her perfume in my eyes.

The way her legs held my waist. The way her thighs pressed against my hands. So so soft.

I need to get my mind out of the gutter.

"Why did you spray your perfume the other night?" My question addled her a bit.

She blinks and contemplates on the question.

Her eyes are big and her lips parted. She's so cute, so pure, so sweet, so adorable, so-

"That room had a really bad scent" She blurt out, her tone disgusted but her eyes dazed.

What do you mean lia?

The raw strings of her ponytail looses and i dart my left hand to move a strand of hair that has stuck to the side of her head, and place it behind her ear

She shivers and i allow my hand to stay there for a few more seconds. Her head leans in my hand and she stops blinking.

I just stare at her for a good embarrassing amount of time. She maintains that eye contact and i back up.

"Let's go inside" i motion for her to start moving.

"Yeah. It's a bit cold out here," she breathed out.

She has recovered from whatever she was thinking about.

°•:*-🐇🦢-*:•°

Lia's POV

I'm tugged in the comfort of my blanket and i close my eyes to sleep but everytime they close my mind diverts to Jimin or Taehyung. Mostly Taehyung tho.

When he tugged my hair behind my ear I felt my world collapse, the one I worked hard to build all this time; just one touch and poof! gone.

Jimin on the other hand, he...

I asked him out to watch the sunrise with me tomorrow.

Super romantic i know so why am I not feeling any sparks or why am I not excited for that matter.

I thought when I would ask him to watch the sunrise with me I won't be able to sleep and wake up with big dark circles around my eyes.

I can't sleep, yes....but not because I'm excited for tomorrow's sunrise with jimin. My stupid brain keeps lingering to that one moment.

The moment when Taehyung tugged my hair behind my ear, held my face in his hand and looked at me. Looked at me is such a disrespectful way to put it, he stared in my eyes, trying to find my soul or just anything and snatch it out from me and at that moment whatever he found meant a lot to me because I felt hollow, still do and my areola are hard.

xoxo!💋
Octtlrey<3
Take care!!!!