Chapter 1

Sasha's POV

Beep....Beep....beep

"Ughhh."

I set my alarm for 7:00 am so I could have enough time to do my hair and eat breakfast before heading to school. I got up out my bed and checked my phone and I had messages from my mother and father that read.

Momma ❤️ : have a good first day at your new school. Make friends and be nice! Love you see you when we get home😘.

Love you too ma ❤️

Pops ❤️ : have a good day at school love you!

Love you too pops 😘.

End of messages.

Honestly I'm use to my parents not being here when I wake up and leave for school. They were always busy working. I loved my parents to death they made so many ways for me and provided for me. It sucks sometimes that their always at work but that's how they make a living.

I got up, tied my hair up and got in the shower. Then I brushed my face and did my morning routine. This house my parents got was bigger then all our other ones. This one was a five bed room with a pool. I loved it. My room was big as well but the thing I loved most about my room was my walk in closet and my down bathroom. I took it upon myself to decorate it. 

I walked into my closet and picked out a cute outfit

I walked into my closet and picked out a cute outfit. I checked the weather and the forecast said it would be raining all day and the low was going to be 80. I hate that sticky feeling when it rains so I just put on a sweatsuit. Plus I knew it would be cold in school.

I headed downstairs, grabbed my bag and was on my way to chic fil a for breakfast then I was going to school.  I got in my car which was a 2019 Nissan Maxima that my parents got me for my 17th birthday.

_____

I pulled into the school parking lot which was huge just like the school. I looked at the clock and it read 7:55 am. I had 20 minutes to eat my breakfast then go in to go get my schedule. While I was eating I called my sister. I talk to her almost every morning.