Chapter 27

Sasha's POV

Me and Michael decided to have date night. He said it was a surprise where he was taking me.

When I was done my makeup I walked out the bathroom and down the steps when I seen Michael waiting at the end of the staircase looking demolishing

When I was done my makeup I walked out the bathroom and down the steps when I seen Michael waiting at the end of the staircase looking demolishing. God damn this man can't be human. He had on his suit with two buttons undone. He gave me a breath taking smile.

"You look eatable

"You look eatable." He said then kissed my temple.

"You look suckable." I responded. He cleared his throat. I can tell that turned him on.

"Let's head out before we not make it out." I grabbed His hand and made our way to the car. He drove his all black Audi R8.

Audi's are my favorite car.

We pulled up to a fancy restaurant. It was beautiful. I couldn't see the name but it was beautiful.

"Awww this is beautiful."

"Thank you."

We walked down and was seated.

"What's the name of this restaurant because I know you own it."

"Sasha's" he smiled.

"Pardon?" I said confused.

"The name of this restaurant is Sasha's."

"What? Are you serious?!"

"As a heart attack."

"Awww baba give me a kiss." I got up and tried to give him a peck but he made it deeper. He took my bottom lip into his mouth.

"Ok Michael let's not give these people a sex tape." I said pulling way and chuckling.

"I can't help it, your lips be so juicy." He smirked.

"When did you name this one after me?"

"Um a couple years back."

"Oh wow, that was so nice, I love you and I really appreciate this."