Chapter 14

Michael's POV

Day of prom

I woke up around eleven. I didn't really have that much to do. I just had to get a hair cut. Sasha on the other hand wanted me to make a couple of runs for her. She forgot to get a few things so I decided I'll get it for her since she had to get her hair,nails and makeup done. She needed me to book the hotel for afterwards and take her bags there. Also she needed me to go get her outfit for the after party she left at Erika house. Girls are so complicated.

_____

I got my hair cut and did everything Sasha needed me to do. It's now 2:30 and all I have to do is sit back and chill until 7:00. I got me something to eat now I was watching a movie. I started dozing off.

I was woken up by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it read "Stank 💍" I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Where are you at?"

"I thought I didn't have to be to your house until 7:00."

"It's 6:45 are you dressed?"

"Oh shit!, I'm getting dressed now baby I'll be on my way."

"Ok drive safe."

I got up and got in the shower, when I got out I looked at the time and it was 7:00. I know she's going to kill me. I hurried and got dressed. When I went downstairs my mom was at the bottom of the steps with a camera and my dad beside her. She looked like she had tears in her eyes.

"Awww look at my baby, you look so handsome."

"Thanks mom." I said giving her a kiss and hug.

"Quick picture before we head over to Sasha's." I stood there and smiled. Than my phone started wringing.

"Hello?"

"I'm going to kill you that's what I'm going to do!"

"Babe I'm leaving now." I hung up and rushed out the door. I got her corsage and drove off. My parents was taking to long to come out.

When I pulled up I double parked and went right in. Sasha was taking pictures with Erika. She looked so beautiful, seeing her smile gave me butterflies. She turned and looked at me with her eyes squinting.

"I should kill you but I'll wait until after prom, you look to good

"I should kill you but I'll wait until after prom, you look to good." She said jokingly.

"I'm sorry stank give me a kiss, you look beautiful by the way."

"I have lip gloss on."

"Oh never mind." I said kissing her neck. She smiled.

We all took pictures with everyone and made our way to the car. It's 7:55 so I know we are going to be late. It was a 30 minute drive. We played music and Sasha took videos and pictures of us. We pulled up to prom and everyone was still going in. I went over and helped Sasha out the car. She looks so beautiful and the dress hugged her in all the right areas. Her hair was beautiful as well. Everything about this girl I love.