Chapter 12

Sasha's POV

2 months later....

Today is dress fitting day, prom is a month away and I honestly haven't been more excited. Michael is taking me to go see if it fits at 2:00. I got up and got washed and dressed early. My parents said they have something important to talk to me about. I'm kind of nervous because when they usually say stuff like this it's not good news. I put on my yellow shorts set. Straightened my hair and went to their room. I knocked on their door.

 I knocked on their door

"Come in." I walked in and they both was sitting on their bed.

"Hey what's up?"

"Um baby sit down." I did as they said.

"What's going on?"

"So in July we have a business opening up and we are joining partnership with Michael's father. That means we would have to move once again. We understand you wanted to go to Stanford but we are moving to Florida."

"Your kidding right? Why? After I made friends and now I have a boyfriend and have my mind set on the college I want to go to. I even got excepted with a full ride and now we are moving? Why do y'all always do this to me. Do y'all even consider my feeling like at all?"

"Sasha it's a business we are talking about. We are trying to break generational curses. We don't want you to struggle until your 30 like us. We decided to make the big move because it's best for us."

"No....no you don't get to decide what's best for me that's not fair. Don't add me in it like I decided. It's best for you not me. Im not moving, I'll get a job and get a place on my own. Seems like I have to do everything on my own."  My voice started to crack.

"Thanks for the heads up but no thank you." I said then walked out. I was livid. It's senior year, I didn't want to be stressed, from the look of things I'm going to be, which isn't fair. Now I have to find a job and a place to live. I went in my room and started apartment shopping. My mom and dad has been putting money into my account for a long time. I have a little over 300,000 in my bank account. I'm not saying I'm rich but that money will get me far. I was in looking at apartments for hours. I didn't even know it was 2:00 until Michael called me.

"Hello?"

"You ready?"

"Oh shit yea I'm ready, are you here?"

"Yes I'm outside."

"Here I come." I got up and headed out, walking right past my parents in the living room. When I came out and seen Michael he looked so good.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hey daddy." I said playfully.

"You going to get yourself in trouble keep playing."

"I like trouble you ain't know that?" He looked at me smiled and shook his head. I know he want this but he keeps saying I'm not ready which I am. I've been craving this man for so long. As horny as I've been you would've never thought I was a virgin.