Chapter 20

Michael's POV

"signore è scappato." (Sir he's escaped). Omar said busting in my office.

"alberto? come è successo?." (Alberto? How has this happened?).

"non siamo sicuri. sono sicuro che questa fosse una messa a punto." (They aren't sure. I'm sure this was a set up.)

"Fanculo!" (Fuck!). "prendi gli uomini per un incontro e contatterò mio padre. nessuno è sicuro!" (Grab the men. I'll contact my father. No one is safe!).

"si Capo." Omar walked out.

Alberto was the kingpin of our enemy. He got caught up 3 years ago after he killed someone from the government wife. I never wanted to see the day that he escaped. Now that he's out I know he's going to do everything in his power to take us down. I called my father right away and we are having a meeting for a plan to take this son of a bitch down.

I changed into my gear and met everyone at one of the safe houses. Here in LA it was about 80 of us. That was more than enough to take down his men.

______

Sasha's POV

Ive been working none stop on Michael's new building. We have a few more weeks left until it's done. Not going to lie his design was the hardest one I've had yet. He had bullet proof windows and his security was on presidential.  (Top notch). I have a meeting with a new client tonight about a club design. So I'm getting ready to meet them at one of their clubs with Dara.

When I arrived to the club it was huge and the place was crowded

When I arrived to the club it was huge and the place was crowded. I let the security guard know I'm here for a business meeting and a women with a tight short black dress and red pumps came and lead me and Dara to the owner of the club.

When I got to the room it was all males in there. So once they seen me and Dara they didn't take their eyes off of us.

A tall handsome guy

A tall handsome guy. He looked very intimidating. He was indeed fine.

 He was indeed fine