Chapter 11

Michael's POV

It's the morning of my birthday. I was tired from talking to Sasha until like 2:00 in the morning. Good thing we don't have to be in school today. Freshman and sophomores are taking the CSTs. When I woke up I stayed in the bed and was scrolling on Instagram. A whole bunch of people was tagging me in pictures and videos. Then it was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

When the door opened it was my parents and Sasha was behind them smiling. They brought in a cake with candles and Sasha had breakfast on a tray. My parents do the cake thing every year but the breakfast is new.

"Happy birthday day to youuuuu." They began to sing. I couldn't help but to smile. They made me feel so special. Sasha walked over next to my bed and put my breakfast on the side table. She looked beautiful. She had on a sundress that hugged her curves. She just smiled at me.

"Blow out your candles!" My mom said excited

"Blow out your candles!" My mom said excited. I did as she said and she took a picture and gave me a hug and kiss on the forehead. I could tell she was about to cry. She do this every year.

"Oh mom don't cry." I chuckled.

"I'm sorry, my baby is really growing up." She said sniffing.

"Happy birthday son." My dad said shaking my hand.

"Happy birthday mich." Sasha said smiling.

"Thanks guys I appreciate it."

"Don't forget we have to take a picture of you like every year. We're going to get ready so hurry I know you guys have a lot planned today." My mom said.

"Ok."

My mom and dad left out the room and I looked at Sasha who was on her phone sitting on the chair in my room. I got up went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I came back out she was laying in my bed on her stomach. Her ass was looking good in that dress it was hard for me not to smack it. I walked over to my bed and smack her butt hard.

"Ouchhhhhh Michael." She said rubbing her butt cheek.

"Sorry it was right there looking juicy."

"Rub it, that hurt." I gave her a kiss on her cheek and started rubbing her butt.

"Such a baby."

"I know but eat so you can get ready for whatever picture your parents are talking about."

"Ughhh I don't feel like it."