5 years later/chapter 1

It's been 5 years sence everyone turned to dust.
I wasn't as insane anymore sence me and Amelia talked all the time.
It's sad to know that she's never talked to someone other than me.

This is what Amelia looks like now

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This is what Amelia looks like now.
She gets the brown hair from Peter.
And the blue eyes from Stacey.

"Amelia please clean your room its a mess" I say while throwing her stuff in her room.

"But mommy I'm too tired" she said puffing up her eyes.

" Puppy eyes don't work on me anymore clean your room" I say scolding her.

"Fine! " she says yelling

" I'll come back in an hour all this mess better be gone" I say slamming the door"

I start cleaning the house while waiting for Amelia to finish her room.

Once I was done doing the dishes I sit down on the couch and start reading a few books.

I hadn't been able to work because all my coworkers including Donna had turn to dust but I still love reading.

"MOMMY I'm done come look momma come look" Amelia says running Into the living room.

"Ok ok I'm coming" I say putting my book down.

I run into her room looking around, to my surprise it was clean.

Alright get dressed we're going somewhere.

"REALLY YAY" she says Squiling.

She doesn't go a lot of places because I'm a little over protective.

I will be changing how the dialogue just thought I would tell y'all.

S: AMELIA LETS GO

A:I'M COMING

We get into the car and park in a little parking lot that was surrounded by stones that had names on them.

A: Are we mourning again
S: yes baby it's important to me.
A: hmmm

I start searching threw the stones, while I was looking for Peter my finger goes past two names that say  Millie Stephenson,  Dolly Stephenson.

I felt my eyes feel up with tears. I knew I couldn't cry real tears because i was here with Amelia but I really badly wanted to.

I felt like life would always be like this for the rest of my life.

Love Life- Book 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें