truth/chapter 6

I woke up a few hours later still feeling a little exhausted but I could still walk.
I walk into the living room looking out the windows.

There was a big group of Avengers Circling the area along with spiderman.

I run outside in confusion.

S: what's going on wht are all of you outside my house.

Neb: I think you know why.

I looked at nebula trying to act like I don't know.

Steve: y know your friend was kidnapped a little girl was left unconscious with a billion breaking into your house you really didn't know.

S: ohhh that yeah we got it under controlled.

Hu: how this is a powerful villain how did you do it by yourself. I looked at everyone.
Ending at Peter still angry at him but I knew I had to say something.

S: we just fought is that really that hard to believe, now can y'all all leave thank you.

I stomp into the house.
I look back out the window terrified of them learning the truth I already knew how big I wouldve been in trouble.

Everyone left except Steve he stayed looking around the yard about a million times.

I had to go back out to ask him.

S: hey I thought I said leave!

Steve slowly raised up a broken rock with blue out line over it.

S: I CAN EXPLA-

Steve: what's there to explain I said if every superhero is dead use those gloves. Do you know how bad you could've hurt yourself.

S:yes ik but there was a five year old passed our in my basement my best friend flying three the air with no one around and I'll I did was get exhausted I'm fine.

Steve:yea and your lucky now for the rest of your life you have to put those gloves on to recharge no matter how much you use them even if you don't use them at all.

S: I know but I feel ready you said I was chosen for those gloves now leave my yard because I can't deal with this stress right now.

Steve looked down and nodded.

I ran back into the house .
Peter run up to me in confusion.

P: WHAT GLOVES WHAT ARE YOU CHOSEN FOR AND YOU COULD'VE BEEN HURT.

I realized Peter had heard mine and Steve's conversation.

I was still mad at Peter so I didn't even bother and rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen.

Peter followed.

P: look I know your mad but please I don't want you to be in danger and I want to know please. He gave me puffy eyes.

S: puppy eyes don't work on me anymore not like it used to.

I pushed him away but he grabbed my arm.

S: Peter.

P:please.

He twirled me around making me face him. Our noses touched from how close we where.
He kissed me passionately.

He looked at me in the eyes begging.

S: fine but not in the house.

We went into the back yard.
I looked around to make sure no one was near.
I put my hand at away from Peter.

P: nothings happening.

S:I don't really know how to control it!

The blue stuff started lining up on my arm.

I saw Peter step back from confusion.

P: but how.

S: I was chosen for these gloves that put a blue radiation in my veins and it's really powerful.

The blue outline disappears making me stumble.

Peter hold me up.

P: does it hurt you.

Peter sounded worried.

I get back onto my feet but still feel week from what I did.
S: no just tired I have to train a lot now and recharge my powers.

The truth was now out I had powers and I couldn't get rid of them