gloves /chapter 5

After picking up Dolly and Amelia I go in our room to check on peter.

I notice he's gone.
I look around then I see a small paper note.

I start reading it was a little poem he has been working on.

It was so cute. He did need to work on it more though.

The dogs bark
I miss mr. Stark
The flowers bloom
Not knowing the doom
I feel a storm
Making me warm.

I look threw the room searching like crazy. I couldn't find my laptop, I had been searching for it all morning.
Well searching threw the room I hear Millie screaming.

I run to the door pushing it open to get to Millie I see the front door open with Dolly unconscious on the floor.  I run outside seeing a weird Skelton creator flying in the air with Millie crying and screaming in his arms.

I seem to notice shes also punching and grabbing his hands.
Classic Millie

I knew this wasn't a time to joke so I a run back inside grabbing Dolly and rushing her to the basement to hide her.

I ran back upstairs and rushed back outside.

Millie was keeping him from going anywhere.

I looked around but didn't see any super hero.

I ran into the garage grabbing a box that says "secret stuff "

The Avengers gave me this stuff when we where in the end game.

I search threw the box until I find two metal gloves with a metal circle in the Palm.

I press a small button and quickly stand up from the force.

I feel pain go threw my body.
The Avengers said to never use these gloves unless its an emergency and there's no superheros left but this was my best friend and my house I was ready. The gloves pressed needles into my veins making radioactive flames go threw my body.

A blue fire dusty orbs start to surrounding me making me scream in pain.

I feel power go threw me

I grab a hoodie and mask to cover up my face.

My eyes start to hurt and I quickly run to the mirror.

I couldn't believe it my eyes where glowing

I couldn't believe it my eyes where glowing. I quickly threw the gloves back into the box and ran out of the garage.

I reach my hand keeping my eyes on the floating Skelton that had Millie.

The blue stuff started to come out of my hand.

The blue stuff balled up as I pointed my hand to the floating Skelton trying not to hit Millie

The ball flew up into the air hitting the Skelton's back causing his rib bones broke open as his spine spun around.

He droped Millie.
The blue stuff started surrounding Millie catching her fall.
It slowly takes her to the ground.
The blue stuff disappeared.

I drop down on my knees feeling exhausted.
Millie looked at me with confusion.

M:idk what the hell that was but I can tell it made you really tired so let's get you inside to rest.

Millie's walks up to me and help me get on my feet.

My vision started to get blurry it caused me to stuble around.

Once Millie got me to the bed and all wrapped up she quickly started getting worried , I knew she was thinking about Dolly.

S: don't worry she's in the basement.

Millie nodded and ran down stairs.