world war 3 pt2

The doctor found the body of the poor man who was killed by Margaret."what was his name?".

"Who?" Harriet asked from where she was sat.

"This one. The er, sectary, or whatever he was called." The doctor put said man in the cupboard.

"I don't know. I just talked to him. I brought him a cup of coffee. I never asked his name."

"I'm sorry" the doctor said to the man then walked out.Alex went over and shut his eyes taking two penny's she had in her pocket and put them over his eyes.

"Right what have we got? Any terminals, anything?"

"Nope" Alex called.

" this is antique" Rose said while knocking on a desk."what i dont get. When they killed the prime minister, why didn't they use his as a disguise?"

"He was too slim" the doctor explaind."they're big old beasts they need to fit inside big humans"

"But the slitheen are about eight feet. How do they squeeze inside?"

" thats the devise around their necks. Srinks them down a bit. Thats why their os all that gas."

"Wish I had a compression field so I could fit a size smaller." Rose mutterd wincing when Alex hit her arm.

"Excuse me, people are dead. This is not the time for jokes" the older woman scolded the blonde.

"Sorry you get use to it when you're freinds with him"

"Well thats a strange friendship" Harriet pointed out.

"Harriet Jones" the doctor thought aloud " I've heard that name before. Your not famous are you?"

"Hardly" Harriet snorted.

"Rings a bell" the doctor met eyes with Alex almost asking if she would somehow know, she just shrugged." Harriet Jones?"

"Life long backbenchers in afraid and a fat lot of use i am now". The woman said dejected " the protocols are redundant. They list the people who could help. But their dead"

"Couldnt we just launch a nuclear bomb at them" Rose asked making Alex head snap towards her.

"Your a very violent young woman" Harriet said worried for the next generation.

"I'm serious we could!"

"Rose a butler bomb would blow up all of london and more!" Alex told the blond.

"There's nothing like that here" Harriet started to explain." Nuclear strikes do need a reales code,yes, but its kept secret by the United Nations".

The doctors stopped what he was doing and strode towards the girls " say that again"

"What about the codes?" Harriet wonderd.

"Anything all of it"

"Um the British lies cant gain access to atomic weapons without a special resolution from the un."

"Like that's ever stopped them" Alex laughed.

"Exsactly given our past record... and I voted agenst that.thank you very much" Harriet said sounding proudly towards the end."the codes have been taken to the un.is that important?"

"Everythings important" the doctor said looking forward.

"If only we knew what the slitheen wanted.listen to me im saying slitheen as if its normal" Harriet spoke sounding slightly shocked.

"What do they want thought?" Alex wonderd.

"Well. They're just one famlie so its not an invasion" the doctor started walking around the room." They're out to make money. They want to use something from earth, some kind of asset"