Hold Still

Like this picture? I took it at a pizza place on my road trip last month.

--------------------------------------------

Jason's POV:

There's panic, and then there's Percy. And I'm pretty sure whatever was going through Percy mind at that point was exeding panic. He awoke with a startled jerk. When he tried to get up Will tried to gentle hold him down, Percy jolting back as Wills hands made contact with his arm and shoulder. 

"Mmm!-", he cried, trying desperately and ultimately failing to dodge Wills attempts to hold him still.

"Percy, Percy! It's Will, Will Solace, you need to calm down, okay?"

Percy sat still for a moment and blinked at him, then he looked around the room with heavy breaths and proceeded to try and get out of bed again, moving against Wills and my own arms that we're now restraining him. Eventually he gave up trying to get out and seized his thrashing.

"Now,", Will said with an exausted sigh of relief, some tension leaving his shoulders. " Thankyou for calming down. I want you to know that we're here for you okay, and we're not judging you for anything."

I gulped down a relieved sigh at his seized moving, but what was blarringly obvious about his eyes int that moment scared me in that moment more than any panic attack is how he looked at us. He didn't even recognize us. And I had no idea why.

"What's my name Percy?", I asked. The figure before me shook his head and shrugged.

"Percy do you not recognize us?...", Will asked aloud, cautiously, tentatively waiting for an answer. 

He wavered and then shook his head. He grabbed his pen from out of his pocket and then on the back of his hand to show us all wrote, "Not Percy".

One thought rang loudly through my head, "Not Percy?"

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. And I am also sorry for the short chapter but I will hopefully be posting a lot more slightly later. I'm doing this from my phone so the chapter is strange and the font is messed up because I can't figure out how to make my authors note in bold, I'm sorry my peeps.