To try again.

Percy's song for this chapter is Addict with a Pen by twenty one pilots.

Also I'm inexperienced in writing kissing senes so my Apollo-geis.

Jason's POV 

I woke up to find Percy staring out the window, his hoodie covering his face. I sat up and he heard the bead creaking and turned around. 

"Jason- I'm sorry for freaking out last night I really didn't mean..."

"Why are you so light?", I asked him.

"Well I've been training-"

"I'm serious Percy. You're too light for it to be healthy."

"I'm fine.", he insisted. He turned to leave but I grabbed his arm. He winced and glared at me. As his sleeve slipped down I saw scars lining his wrist. My heart dropped into my stomach. And they were obviously not from training or a monster attack. He cursed in Ancient Greek.

"Perce- have you talked to someone about this?" He shook his head. I sat him down on his bed and closed the door. "Tell me." 

"Jason just leave me be okay?"

"No! This isn't healthy."

"Nothing in my life's ever healthy...", he mumbled.

"And?"

He buried his face in his hands. "I'm sick of being a leader, being a hero. Nearly everyone at camp think that I'm happy. I'm tired of pretending... pretending to be okay. But what else am I supposed to do?! If they see me fall apart what's that gonna do for them."

What he said kinda hit home for me. When I was a preator it was so stressful. "How long has this been going on?" Silence. "How long?"

"Years ok?", he shouted. "You probably think I'm a freak!" I pulled him into a tight hug.

"You are not a freak. You're the most strong person I know.", and I meant it.

"Yeah right, I'd be better of d-", I cut him off without thinking, I grabbed his face and kissed him. His sea green eyes grew wide in suprise,  but he didn't pull back. Instead he threw his arms around my neck and leaned deeper into the kiss. His soft lips tasted like his own tears, but I didn't care. When we pulled apart he smiled. It was a true smile, and his laugh was angelic.

"Don't leave me. I love you.", I said, grabbing his hand.

"Don't worry. I'm going try again."

Piper's POV 

I smiled as I saw Jason eating breakfast with Percy at the Poseidon table. They were holding hands under the table. I caught Jason's attention and winked at him, he looked back at Percy and blushed. 

After breakfast I took a walk with Annabeth. "I think our ship has sailed.", I said quietly.

"Oooh! What happened?"

"They we're holding hands under the table. And I'm pretty sure they kissed."

"How can you tell?", Annabeth asked. 

"Just a hunch. It's an Aphrodite thing." We walked in silence for a ways and were on the beach, no one else in sight. 

"Piper?"

"Hmm?"

"What if- What I told you I'm in love with you?", she asked me, he hair blowing in the breeze.

"What if I told you the same Annie?", I pulled her in and kissed her deeply. She ran her hands through my hair and it was the best kiss ever.