chapter 15

Guys, I had this weird dream about Aoi.

Huh? Aoi you say? Man it's been awhile since we last seen him.

Hey krillen, who's Aoi?

"Well miss Vegethia, let's just say if he was here, there's a lot of things that wouldn't have happened. You and Vegeta wouldn't have ever stepped foot on earth. And if I remember correctly, he was league's ahead of us when he was  being trained under Roshi back when we were younger. There's no telling how powerful he is now" krillen finished while making the two female Saiyans grunt.

"I doubt he could be that powerful. Besides, I thought Goki was this world's strongest" finished Vegeta 3rds wife while typing something in her notepad.

Hold on a moment. Goki may be this world's strongest but I assure you that Aoi is far superior to her in every way.

Ohhhh look, we have a fangirl.

Why you!

Don't let her get to you Yamcha. When Goki gets back I'm sure she'll get them straight in no time.

Yeah, you're right. They aren't worth it. I just hope that Aoi comes back. Then we'll see who's the real boss.

While this was going on, krillen stayed silent before noticing Bulma standing at the edge of the balcony.

"Oh Aoi" she thought until she was interrupted by Vegeta's outburst.

Woman! What are these?! Where's my armor?!

Firstly my name is not woman! Secondly, those are this world's civilian wear for males. Finally, your armor wreaks, so I put them in the washer. Hmph!

Then why is it pink?!

Oh yeah, it's a trend on earth.

Seriously? Men that wear pink? How bizzare.

Oh quite wining and put them on for now. I'm sure we'll get you something else to wear while staying here.

Quiet woman! I didn't ask for your input!

The blunette stood up while breaking her touch screen.

Well you can sleep on the floor tonight mister I'm prince of all Saiyans!

What was that?!

You heard me!

So either you could put those clothes on temporarily or you can find someone else to upgrade your armor!

"Wow, what a tempor" Yamcha stated while noticing the similarities between Bulma and the masked lady.

"You said it Yamcha" Puar finished while watching the two blunettes stand in agitation.

Meanwhile at mount Pazao........

Alright Gohan, I think that's enough of training. Why don't you get cleaned and take the rest of the day off.

Okay dad, but what will you do until then?

Probably have a chat with Piccolo before relaxing with your mom. Now why don't you enjoy yourself. You earned it. Oh and videl was supposed to visit lime today.

Gohan's eyes brighten in excitement. Wow, really?! There's no time to waste. Bye dad!

Make sure you behave yourself and be home before 5 o'clock!

Okay!

How's everything coming Piccolo?

Landing beside him, the namekian watched Gohan leave in the distance.