chapter 17

Let me get this straight, if I recalled correctly the only known Saiyan's that are alive are me, my mate, Kakorota and her halfbreed nephew. So tell me who are you really?! Vegeta demanded as the young woman stared at the ground.

Aoi having enough spoke up in defense of the young woman.

I'm afraid she has a right to keep silent. Besides, her job is very classified.

And you! I don't want hear anything from you! Vegeta pointed accusingly.

Oh? Let me guess, you're still mad that the fact im one of the so called abomination of a Saiyan that literally outranked your father, correct?

At that Vegeta was about to lash out against Aoi until his mate calmed him down.

Before you get the wrong idea, I didn't kill your father and that's a fact. And I'll leave it at that.

Vegeta growled back in response. I not mad about my father dying, I'm disgusted at the fact that you've allowed our race to be enslaved when you had all the power in the universe! He shouted before turning around.

Meanwhile, Bulma looked between the two before shrugging as she placed Aoi's arm on her chest.

Sigh' so trunksette, how's the future coming? Anything new? He asked at which the Pinket placed her head down.

I see.

Wait you know her? Bulma questioned much to everyone's delight.

You forgot what I told you In The past. Hellooo, I can travel to several realities at will.

Most of the Z-fighter's  looked away sheepishly. All except Vegeta and piccolo.

So Aoi, what took you so long? I'm mean dude, it's been years since we've see ya.

Yeah, like Yamcha said. Where have ya been? We've missed you pal.

Well I hope you guys have the patience because this is gonna be a long tale.

Well we have about an hour till goki gets back. Might as well do something to pass the time.

"Alright folks, I think it would be better if I showed you" he stated as a blue aura surrounded the z fighters before incassing the entire area as the everything changed to the time where he first returned to planet Vegeta

An hour later.....

Everyone was speechless. After what they saw.

Now Aoi made sure to cut off the parts of him getting frisky thanks to the earlier scene with Bulma. But other than that, they were surprised. Especially after witnessing the battle between the two Saiyan factions which led to his battle against the Saiyan traitor who came back a second time.

They even saw how he saved the remaining Saiyan's by crystalizing them up until present day.

Wow! I didn't know you had such an ability!

Yeah, who knew you had that as an arsenal. With that, you could perhaps be the strongest there is! Krillen finished while Yamcha agreed.

Vegeta scowled at them z fighters before landing his sights on Aoi. After seeing him save the remaining Saiyan's, Vegeta now looked at the low class in a whole new light. But that still doesn't make him suspicious.

While everyone else was marveling at Aoi's power. He was looking at how his Saiyan comrade fought. If anything, the fighting style was similar to his own with exception of it being modified. He would question him later on the matter. Right now, his mind is now focused on the pinkette.

Unknown to everyone, vegethia saw everything. Somehow, she was able to see all of his memories from his beginning all the way to the present. She wanted to say something, but decided to wait till the right time.

"I'll speak to him in private when no one else is around" she thought before sensing a familiar power heading towards them.

Everyone else felt it as well.

Not long afterwards, Goki's spacepod landed.

Hey, it's Goki!

A moment later Goki exited her spacepod while looking at everyone in surprise.

"Ummm, hey guy's. How did you knew I was gonna land here?" She questioned as everyone pointed at Aoi and trunksette.

Aoi is that you? She asked at which the newtype rubbed the back of his head.

Well, I guess we have some explaining to do. Right, trunksette?

The young woman blushed due to Aoi staring in close proximity. All the while Bulma smirked at at the Pinket.

Y-yeah, let's get this over with.

With that, the two flew to the other side of the crater while Goki followed.