chapter 5

AGE 737 1:25pm

In a neighborhood where the low class resides, stands a woman with short black hair at a meat counter. She's wearing a civilian type Saiyan armor that has a skirt connecting to the top part.  Wearing a pair of white gloves and standard combat boots. She began finishing up on her work shift.

"Gine, you should take it easy. It's like you're in a rush to see someone" stated the manager while placing several cases in a carrier before sending it off to the palace.

"Well I am of course! He's the only male I know that likes these wide hips and buns" she stated while looking at her rear before going back to chopping up the meat.

The manager just smiled while placing an empty case on the counter. "He must be really into you then. And if I'm not mistaken, most female Saiyans with big hips, buns and breasts aren't favored over the muscular ones" she stated.

But look at you, you're married even though you have more hips and buns than a normal female Saiyan.

???Oh really? And who would want someone like you, a low class who can't even defend herself in combat?

"Shut it Bora. For your info, the guy I'm mated to is satisfied with me being a Low-Class. Besides, he likes a woman with curves. You aren't an exception yourself", stated Gine while cutting up more meat.

"Who cares about having a mate or what he thinks about you. All I care about is strength. Strength is everything. As a Saiyan you should know this. But then again you're a weak Low-Class garbage. Who ever your mate is, he must be really desperate then".

Having heard enough, Gine almost transform but instead, she had another plan. "I'll show this wench about insulting my mate".

Meet me at training field 7 tomorrow at 10. Then we will see who's garbage.

"Bora was shocked at the tone but grinned savagely. Indeed we will and when it's over, you'll beg me for your life as I rip you limb from limb".

???? Than stop exposing your plans and save it for tomorrow.

All eyes turned and met two busty females with wide hips and buns like Gine at the entrance. Standing in the entrance is the well known Barda and Fasha. It's clear from the scrapes and scratches on their armor that they just came back from their mission.

"Now we wouldn't want to seal away your ki permanently now would we?" Fasha spoke as her hair spiked up while her eyes glowed pink.

"To see one of our most powerful Saiyaness with no power only to waste away in prison. How would that look to the Queen's future Elites" finished Barda with her hands on her hips.

"Tsk" whatever. Don't forget about tomorrow's challenge weakling. Afterwards, Bora quickly exited the store without trying to fight neither of the two Low-Class warriors.

"Now that was something" stated the manager while placing the last case down.

"Indeed, what are you guys doing here?" Questioned Gine curiously.

"Fasha hair and eyes reverted back to their normal state. It's because we were going to have Tea and dinner at Barda's place".

"Really?" Gine exclaimed in excitement.

"Of course we are. We're doing Spaghetti and meatballs with Lemon Tea" finished Barda.

So,you coming?

"Of course I am. That will be so great!"

"What are you guys waiting for? Go and enjoy yourselves. Gine, you have four days off. I already got someone for those days" spoke the manager.