chapter7

After taking a shower and drying off. He put on his signature black baggy pants and a grey athletic tank top. He noticed the time said 8:30AM in the morning.

Leaving the restroom, Gine and Fasha are still sleep from their session with Aoi while Barda is no where in sight. 

Arriving in the Kitchen, Aoi was greeted with Barda cooking in the kitchen in nothing but an apron and panties that seem to show her perfect round bubble cheeks. 

Coming behind her, he hugged his mate before snuggling in the crook of her neck.

Enjoy last night? He asked while smelling the fresh Grits and Meat being fried.

Did you? She asked while mixing the food together before walking towards the big pot and poured the contents in the soup like substance.

Indeed, I did. I just wanted to know did you enjoy it? Aoi asked while enjoying the show Barda put on for him.

She walked towards Aoi before pushing him into the chair before she sat on him.

So how about a round two? She asked before twerking her bubble rear on Aoi's already harden rod in his pants.

With pleasure, he stated while giving a hard smack to Barda's buns causing them to jiggle.

After his morning fun, Aoi ate and cleaned his mess before going for a walk. However, the moment he opened the door, he was greeted with Barda's look alike.

 However, the moment he opened the door, he was greeted with Barda's look alike

Well would you look at that. Miss Turla in the flesh. I gotta say, you've turned into a stunning women" Aoi stated while looking Barda's look alike up and down.

Smirking, Turla traced her fingers around Aoi's torso.

As much as I would love to stick around for some private lessons, but business before pleasure.

And that is?

The Queen wants to see you as soon as possible. I can't say due to being in the opening, but just know that it's important.

Okay. Lead the way.

Sure.

***Later at the meeting with the Queen and her loyal bodyguard/husband along with several other Saiyans*******

So its that bad, huh? "And I thought Hitler was something" Aoi mumbled to himself.

Hitler?

Oh, that was someone I ran across in the past. Anyway, I already came up with a remedy for that after the girls explained the situation to me last night.

Oh? Then out with it. I'm curious as to what you've got up your sleeve that could possibly work in our favor, she stated while gaining the attention of everyone present.

Do you remember when I first transformed back then when I had that strange aura around me?

Yes, I do recall that strange aura.