GOING NATIONAL:

*THE OTHER DAY*

AKI: "All right, can I tell her that all of you want to participate?"

SETSUNA: "Of course! I want to share these passionate feelings of mine with everyone across the country!"

KASUMI: "You're acting like you've already won when we haven't even started the school auditions, Setsuna."

EMMA: "Wait a minute. I want to represent Nijigasaki too. I want to tell everyone all the wonderful things about school idols."

KANATA: "I do too, you know! I got lots of rest by passing on last time, so I'm raring to go."

SHIZUKU: "I want to act out my world in front of the whole country!"

RINA: "I want to make new connections through my promo video. Rina-chan Board says, 'On fire!'"

AYUMU: "I really want to take part and give it my all this time. When I watched the joint event we just had, I kind of regretted not entering...
I want to do my best and be seen by everyone across the country!"

SETSUNA: "We're fired up for the school auditions!"

AKI: "Very well, I say it's about time the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club went national."

...

AKI: "So that's what they've all been saying. Everyone is practicing so much that it's difficult to get them to go home."

KAORUKO: *Giggle* "That's the spirit!"

AKI: "Even the girls who didn't participate in the last joint event are really excited."

KAORUKO: "I was wondering if you guys weren't getting along with the Clique, but it doesn't seem that way

KAORUKO: "I was wondering if you guys weren't getting along with the Clique, but it doesn't seem that way."

AKI: "You think so? I don't think that's that case... But we have been overcoming challenges like staging the Rainbow Hearts Tourney together.
However, we are far from reaching a treaty. A Joint Training Camp won't end well..."

KAORUKO: *Giggle* "I'm looking forward to the event even more and more now!Knowing the Nijigasaki girls, I have the feeling that you and them might come up with something at your next training camp that blows me away

Knowing the Nijigasaki girls, I have the feeling that you and them might come up with something at your next training camp that blows me away."

AKI: "Then bring on the weekend. We won't let you down."

However, before the weekend, there's something else I have to take care of first.