𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

˚ ₊ ✩ ☽ •

☁︎☁︎☁︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

☁︎

☁︎

☁︎

☁︎

☁︎

☁️

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎
☁︎    𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘    ☁︎
☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

˚ ₊  ✩    ☽     •

The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...

​​​​​​The one born with the powers one can't imagine...born to those who thrice defied her,born as the seventh month dies just an hour after the chosen one...the Dark Lord will also mark her as his even,but they will have power the Dark Lord knows not.. together they will destroy the Dark Lord... the one with the powers no one can imagine...the soulmate to the chosen one...

Two prophecies meant for the same reason- To destroy the Dark Lord. One is the boy born at the end of July who has the powers to destroy the darkest wizard of all times 'Lord Voldemort' . The boy is referred as Harry James Potter son of James and Lily Potter, Voldemort has destined to destroy him at the mere age of one. The other is of a girl born an hour after the boy who is also his soulmate. She even has the powers to destroy Lord Voldemort. The girl is referred as Arabelle Kaira Black daughter of Sirius and Kaira Black. Voldemort has also destined to her at the mere age of one .

˚ ₊  ✩    ☽     •

JAMES, LILY AND KAIRA were watching Harry and Arabelle play happily in the night of 31 October, 1981, Godric's Hallow

Suddenly, outside the house a cloaked figure appeared. He walked towards the house. Someone had sold out the Potter's whereabouts to Voldemort.

"Lily, Kaira it's him, take the kids and RUN!"

Lily didn't have to be told twice she took the kids and ran , although she was very worried about James, but Kaira didn't budge.

"Lily take the kids and run I'll help James!" said Kaira

Lily noded and ran upstairs

Voldemort blasted the door with his wand and entered the house

"STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE,HARRY AND ARABELLE!" James yelled

"AVADA KEDAVRA" Voldemort hissed

James dropped dead on the ground rolling after a scream