003| PLATFORM 9¾

-Private drive, September 1st 1991-

(ARABELLE'S POV)

I was ready to go to Hogwarts but as Aunt Laura and Uncle Shawn told me first I would have to take a train which was none other than the Hogwarts Express. They told me that the platform was different as it said 9¾ in King's Cross and as far as I know there is no Platform 9¾ over there but oh well it's magic after all. Now I was standing near the front door ready after rechecking if I have everything three times . I was wearing this and my hair was tied into a messy ponytail with the watch my uncle had given to me on my birthday. I was waiting for everyone to come since I woke up at five to get ready. I checked my watch 10:20 AM I thought.

"Ugh! Hurry" I yelled impatiently

"Coming" My Aunt replied. Soon we were all ready, we got inside the car and drove to King's Cross.

-King's Cross, 10:40 AM-

We were now walking through the busy station. "Where's Platform 9¾ uncle " I asked my uncle as we reached to Platform 9 and 10

"Right there, all you do is run through the wall" my uncle explained to me. "WHAT!!Uncle do you want me to break my bones??!!" I exclaimed. "No, I want you to go to school" Uncle Shawn answered. "Fine, but if I break my bones, you're in for it" I warned him "Okay, young lady" My Uncle said. I got ready to run then with all the courage I had, I ran to the wall pushing my trolley. As I ran all my courage was gone Oh no! I'll crash into the wall. I closed my eyes as I neared the wall, I ran thinking I would be crashing the wall, but the wall never came. I stopped running and slowly opened my eyes only to see that I had actually crossed the wall I turned my head to see Platform 9¾, Hogwarts Express on the borad. I watched the train in awe. "Well come on you best be boarding the train soon, dear" I heard a voice say I turned to see my aunt, uncle and Caleb.

"Yeah, I really should." I said

"Now,remember respect your teachers,no misbehaving, make friends, do your homework on time and most of all enjoy your time there ok!" My Aunt Laura asked me.

"Yes, Aunt."

"I'm gonna miss you all so much" I said with tears in my eyes. "We'll miss you too Ara" Aunt said with tears in her eyes too. I hugged them all as they hugged me back. "Write letters to keep us in update will you" My Uncle said hugging me. I nodded. "Bye sis, write to me alright?" Caleb said "of course,bye Cay"I said as a tear fell from my eye "Now, now don't cry will you. We'll see each other next year."

"Bye!" I said waving at them. They waved back with Caleb yelling "Bye Ara"

I got into the train wiping my tears. As I was walking I came by an empty compartment so, I decided to come an sit there.

Five minutes later, I was reading a book Fantastic beasts and where to find them, I was about to turn to the next page but I heard a voice. " Excuse me could I sit here" I looked up to see a bushy haired girl. I sent her a smile. "Sure" I said gesturing her to sit. She similed and sat down in front of me. "I'm Hermione Granger, and you are." She asked me

"Nice to meet you Hermione, I'm Arabelle Conner." I said. Her eyes widened "Are you really? I've read all about you, You and Harry Potter of course."