006| SIRIUS BLACK

ARABELLE GRINNED and went to hug her bestfriend. Harry returned her grin, hugging her tightly. Two stayed in each others embrace for some seconds before letting go. 

"Hey there Harold." Ara greeted cheerfully. Harry's grin wiped off his face as he groaned at the nickname.

"My name is Harry not Harold." Harry grumbled, annoyed with his best friend. "Why so angry, you just saw us after a long, long time and this is how you treat us, so unfair Harold." Ara said, pouting. "I'm not angry just annoyed at the nickname." said Harry. 

"Egypt. What's it like?" Harry asked Ron, grinning

"Brilliant. Loads of old stuff..." Ron continued "...like mummies, tombs, even Scabbers enjoyed himself."

"Egyptians used to worship cats." Hermione said "Along with the dung beetle." Ron snapped at her as Arabelle shook her head at the two.

"Not flashing that clipping again?" One of the twins said, intrupting their conversation.

"I haven't shown anyone." Ron defended himself.

"No, not a soul"

"Not unless, you count Tom."

"The day maid"

"The night maid"

"The cook"

"The bloke who fixed the toilet."

Fred and George finished, grinning.

"Harry!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed, wrapping Harry in a hug. "Mrs. Weasely!" Harry said.

"Good to see you dear." Molly said to Harry, smiling widely.

"Good to see you too, Mrs. Weasley." Harry said, smiling back.

"Got everything?" Molly asked. "Yes." Harry replied. "Yes, all your books?" Molly inquiried. "Yes, all upstairs." said Harry, shrugging Arabelle's hand off, which were pinching his cheek.

"Your clothes?" Molly inquiried further. "Everything" Harry said, pinching Arabelle's hand to which she hit his arm. 

"Good boy, it took me years to get everything ready for both Arabelle and Caleb, they didn't help in slightest." Laura said, glaring daggers at both Arabelle and Caleb. Arabelle hid behind Harry. 

"Harry Potter" Mr. Weasley said, coming up to them, Shawn on his tail. 

"Mr. Weasely, Mr. Harriet." Harry said, shaking Shawn's hand. 

"Harry, Ara, wonder if I might have a word." Mr. Weasely said. Arabelle and Harry shared a glance before responding.

"Yeah, sure" Harry said.

"Hermione." Mr. Weasely greeted Hermione. "Good Morning, Mr . Weasley."

Arthur pulled both Harry and Arabelle away to a corner. 

"Looking forward for a new term?" Arthur asked them. "Yeah, it should be great." Arabelle replied.

" Harry, Arabelle some within the Ministry would strongly discourage me......from divulging what I'm about to reveal to you.But I think that you need to know the facts.You are in danger. Grave danger." Arthur said to them, urgently.

"Has this anything to do with Sirius Black, sir?" Harry asked the man. Sirius Black, Arabelle had heard of him, a mass murderer who escaped from Azkaban, also the first person and hopefully, the last person to do so. 

"Harry, Arabelle, what do you know about Sirius Black?" Arthur asked them.

"Only that he's escaped from Azkaban." Harry said.

"Do you know why?" He continued, not giving them chance to speak, although they did not know why he escaped. "

​​​​​​"

"Thirteen years ago, when you stopped..." 

"Voldemort." Harry cut him off.

"Don't say his name." Arthur snapped.

"Sorry." Harry apologized.

"When you stopped You-Know-Who.Black lost everything.But to this day, he still remains a faithful servant.And in his mind,you are the only thingthat stands in the way of You-Know-Who returning to power.And that is why,he has escaped from Azkaban.To find you." 

"And kill me." Harry said, looking at Arthur.

"Mr. Weasely, I don't get what I have to do with this?" Arabelle asked, gripping Harry's hand.

"Arabelle, Black believes that you are Harry's weakness, he thinks that if he gets his hands on you Harry would surrender." Arthur said making Arabelle to gulp and Harry to feel guilty, he truly didn't what Arabelle to get involved.

"Harry, Arabelle, promise me that you will not go looking for Black." Arthur said.

"Mr. Weasely, why would we go looking for someone who wants to kill us?" Harry said, gripping Arabelle's hand. They were both scared for eachother, scared to be ripped apart from the other. Harry promised to himself that he would protect Arabelle no matter what.