Prologue

In high school, there was a Brown-Headed girl, she has a blue eyes, a visible scar on her right cheek who is playing a P.E subject. She was all sweating and panting, she was doing a push-ups to jumping jacks to jogging in the field with the classmates, her name was Alexandra Parr or Alex for short. She was focusing on her routine from her P.E, her P.E uniform was all sweating then Alex's P.E teacher arrives at the field.

P. E Teacher: "Okay class, now that you finished your exercise. You can all dismissed now!"

The P. E teacher politely tells all the classmates to the P. E class. Alex was eagerly headed to the change room, she changed her P. E uniform to casual clothes. While she was in the locker room, she heard some fighting on the hallway, she saw a group of bullies are threatening a slim nerd boy. She quickly sneak up and pulled out of her phone from pocket.

Alex: "I'm about to teach these son of motherless goats a rough lesson."

As she snap a picture from her phone, she put her phone on her pocket and before she went up to them to confronting them, she catches the slim nerd boy as he was being shoved.

Alex: "You okay?"

Nerd boy: "Yes, i'm fine but can you help me to save me from those."

Alex: "Don't worry, I'll take care of them."

Bully #1: "What' wrong? Why are you helping at the nerdy trash?"

Alex: "Hey! Leave him alone you morons or else, I'll call the principal."

The nerd boy was hiding behind her back. Alex was defending the nerd boy while the other bullies are laughing at her.

Alex: "Oh! Do you think this is funny?! You better shut that annoying mouth of yours! That made me annoys me."

Bully #1: "Excuse me?! Come here you little!"

Alex: "Woah!"

The bully was grabbing Alex's shirt and lift her up from the air. Alex struggles to break free but failled.

Bully #1: "Listen up you little nitwit! Don't insulting me and my friends at our mouth or else, i'm about to break your face!"

Alex: "Well then go ahead you chicken! Do it infront of everyone and the principal!"

Suddenly, the lights are begin to on and off like it was about to blackout, it was Alex, who actually controlling her Elemental Power of Electric.

Principal: "Ahem!"

They looked at the angry female principal.

Principal: "You three, in my office except Alexandra Parr!"

The bully was gulped in fear and dropped Alex safety, the three bullies are headed to the principal's office. The principal walk up to Alex and looking at her if she has a bruises.

Principal: "Are you all right Sweetie?"

Alex: "I'm fine ma'am. I was defending the boy from them but luckily, I snap a photo for you ma'am."

Alex pulled out of her phone and show it to the principal, the principal was shocked about what did she just saw.

Principal: "Okay, I will report them to their parents and also, be careful next time and call me if you needed."

Alex: "Okay ma'am."

As the principal is headed to her office to scold the bullies. Alex remembers about the lights is about to blackout but good thing, she control it. She was shocked that her mom is always sating to her that she needed to hide her powers from everyone then the bell rings. She headed to her next subject.

To be continued...