Mr. Incredible meets Syndrome / Family Suit

Bob enters the meeting room. He waits quietly for anyone, as he looks around. But suddenly, the Omniroid v.X9 attacks him out of nowhere, and it throws at him.

Syndrome: It’s bigger! (The Omnidroid throws him again) It’s badder! (And again) Ladies and gentlemen, it's.... (And again, this time it grabs Mr. Incredible and it uses its two tentacles to decapitate him, which it almost does) Too much for Mr. Incredible!!! (Syndrome reveals himself.) Whoa, Whoa! Whoa!

Syndrome: It’s finally ready! (He shuts down the blades of the Omnidroid.) You know, I went through quite a few supers to get it worthy to fight you, but man, it wasn’t good enough!! After you trashed the last one, I had to make some major modifications. Sure it was difficult, but you are worth it. I mean, after all....... I am your biggest fan.

Bob suddenly recognizes some familiarity with his rejected sidekick.

Mr. Incredible: Buddy?

Syndrome: (Angrily yells at Mr. Incredible) My name is not.....BUDDY!!!!!

The Omniroid throws Bob on the floor Syndrome lands.

Syndrome: And it’s not lncrediBoy either! That ship has sailed. All I wanted was to help you. I only wanted to help! And WHAT did you say to me??!!?

Flashback starts in 1950s

Mr. Incredible: Fly home, Buddy. I work alone.

Syndrome: (As the flashback ends) It tore me apart. But I learned an important lesson. You can't count on anyone. Especially your heroes.

Mr. Incredible: (Sadly) I was wrong to treat you that way. I'm sorry.

Syndrome: See? Now you respect me, because I’m a threat. That’s the way it works! Turns out there’s a lot of people, whole countries who want respect. And they will pay through the nose to get it. How do you think I got rich? I invented weapons. And now I have a weapon only I can defeat. And when I unleash it, I’ll get--

Mr. Incredible throws a log at Syndrome, but he dodges it hastily. He gets back up and freezes Mr. Incredible with something.

Syndrome: (Laughing) You sly dog! You got me monologuing! I can’t believe it. (He slams Mr. Incredible into the floor.) It’s cool, huh? Zero-point energy. I saved the best inventions for myself. (He starts throwing Bob around with his ZPE arm.) Am I good enough NOW?! Who’s super NOW?!?! I’m Syndrome! Your nemesis and e-!

(Syndrome makes a grandiose gesture with his arms, inadvertently flinging Mr. Incredible into the jungle.)

Syndrome: Oh, brilliant.

Bob lands somewhere in the water. Syndrome spots him and flies towards him. Bob jumps down while Syndrome watches him falling into the bade of a waterfall. He taps a button in his wrist cuffs, which activates a tiny bomb.

Syndrome: All right, try this one on for size, big boy.

He drops it to the base of the waterfall.

Bob spots the bomb as he tries to swim away from it, although he is soon caught in the blast

He emerges out of the water, gasping, in a cave system. He turns his head, and leaps back, realizing he is face to face with a skeleton. Slowly, he moves back towards the skeleton, noticing that it has an eye visor and a cape.

Mr. Incredibles: Gazerbeam.

He looks in the direction of Gazerbeam's gaze and sees a pattern carved into the rocks. He reads out a word of the pattern.