The Fight / Syndrome's defeat

Violet: (Screams)

Alex: Look out! Run!

Suddenly, Violet screams as one of the Omnidroid's legs suddenly crushes the van, but the kids quickly make it out, as everyone runs to the other side of the road, the Omnidroid tries to crush them, but ends up blocking the kids from escaping.

Violet: (Screams)

Elastigirl: ALEX!!!!! VI!!!!! DASH!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!

Alex: TAKE COVER, GUYS!!!

Alex hide Dash behind her as the Omnidroid tries to crush the kids, but Violet made a force field around them. Then, the Omnidroid tries to crush them with its body. The force made Violet's force field break and knock her out..

Dash: Violet?

Alex: Oh no! She's knocked out unconscious! (Gasps)

The Omnidroid is about to crush them again but it stops. Mr. Incredible keeping the Omnidroid off.

Dash & Alex: Dad!

Mr. Incredible: Go! Go!

Elastigirl grabs Violet while she, Alex and Dash run to a safe place. Mr. Incredible lifts the Omnidroid up a bit but it grabs him and throws him into an office building. Elsatigirl and Dash run to the corner of a building..

Violet: I’m okay, mom. Really.

Elastigirl: (To Alex) Alex, keep them safe. (To the kids) Stay here, okay?

Alex: Okay, Mom. Careful!

She runs off to fight the Omnidroid. The Omnidroid climbs the building it threw Mr. Incredible in and looks for him. Mr. Incredible runs up to it and punches it, causing it to fall off. Then, Frozone arrives, that he has finally found his super suit.

Mr. Incredible: Frozone! Yeah!

Frozone tries freezing the legs in place..

Elastigirl: Bob!

They see Frozone fall onto a car..

Mr. Incredible: Hey!

The Omnidroid hits Mr. Incredible onto the side of a building and lands on the road. The Omnidroid tries to crush Elastigirl but she jumps out of the way.

She stretches to the side of a building and avoids the Omnidroid's claw. Then, Frozone tries to freeze the claw in the building but it frees itself. As Elastigirl avoids the lasers, Mr. Incredible notices a remote, he remembers that Syndrome uses it to control the Omnidroid.

Mr. Incredible: SYNDROME’S REMOTE!!

The Omnidroid's claw grabs onto Mr. Incredible and lifts him up while Mr. Incredible tries to work the remote. Then it removes its own leg making Mr. Incredible fall..

Violet: The remote controls the robot!

Alex: Come on! Before that thing is gonna kill Mom and Dad!

Mr. Incredible tries to avoid the laser beams when he sees Dash on the other side.

Dash: Hey, dad! Throw it! Throw it!