Syndrome's Plan

After the Incredibles Family, The family is now put into the suspension system. Syndrome shows his evil plan on the T.V, as the Omniroid robot started to destroy the city while the military tries to stop the robot but they couldn't.

Syndrome: Huh? Huh!? Oh, come on! You gotta admit, this is cool! Just like a movie! The robot will emerge dramatically, do some damage. Throngs of screaming people! And just when all hope is lost, Syndrome will save the day! I’ll be a bigger hero than you ever were!

Mr. Incredible: You mean, you killed off real supers so that you could....... PRETEND TO BE ONE?

Syndrome: Oh, I’m real. Real enough to defeat YOU! And I did it without your precious gifts, your oh-so-special powers. I’ll give them heroics. I’ll give them the most spectacular heroics anyone’s ever seen! And when I’m old and I’ve had my fun, I’ll sell my inventions so that everyone can be superheroes. Everyone can be a super! And when everyone’s super....no one will be.

He evil laughs at them as he leaves the room.

-Meanwhile in the city-

The soldiers are trying to weakening the robot, the Omniroid Robot was almost unstoppable to defeat it.

Soldier: Take cover!!!

Soldier: Fire that will!!!

The Omnidroid starts destroying the Military troops with ease.

-[on TV] It’s completely overwhelming the tanks.

The Incredibles are traumatized to watch it, Mr. Incredible feels down as he fails to save the world as a hero but he feels guilty and blamed that he couldn't take care of his family.

Mr. Incredible: I’m sorry. This is my fault. I’ve been a lousy father. Blind to what I have. So obsessed with being undervalued that I undervalued all of you.

Dash: Um... Dad?

Elastigirl: Shh. Don't interrupt.

Violet uses her force-field to nullify the zero point energy's effects and float out of the suspension system. Alex gives a Great-Job look at her. She tries to control her teleportation power to get over the keyboard. She walks towards the keyboard. Then, Alex got free the suspension system and walks towards the keyboard.

Mr. Incredible: So caught up in the past that I....... You are my greatest adventure. And I almost missed it. I swear, I’m gonna get us out of this safely if I..........

Alex: Well, I think Dad has made some excellent progress today.

Violet: but I think it’s time we wind down now.

She hits the control panel, releasing the family. They all running to the hall to find a ride headed to the city.

Mr. Incredible: We need to get back to the mainland.

Elastigirl: I saw an aircraft hangar on my way in. Straight ahead, I think.

Mr. Incredible: Where are all the guards?

The guards are all holed up in an RV, watching the Omnidroid reports on TV.

Mr. Incredible is signaling family to move inside the RV.

Mr. Incredible: Go, go!

Guard: Hey, look. Hey! Every time they run, you take a shot.

Guard 2: Yeah, okay.

As the guards are celebrate for Syndrome's plan, Mr. Incredible arrives then punches all the guards down.