Leave his Sorry ass

The two sat in slience for a while. Mia looked in her tea cup then looked up at Brian.

"Why don't you tell me why you brought me here Brian?" Mia asked. Brian leaned back and let out a breath of air he was holding.

"You know they're gonna capture Dom. Maybe worse." Brian continue, "I don't want to see you get tangled up in this. So I'd advise you to stay away from him till this blows over."

"That's what you have to say to me after five years? All of a sudden you cares what happens to me." Brian chuckled a bit after she said that. "What I did to you was wrong. I'm sorry, it was one of the hardest things I had to do."

"I'm sorry too Brian. I'm sorry that you had to come into my home and pretend to love me. I'm sorry you had to rip my family apart. I'm very sorry that was hard for you!" Mia argued. "I lied to you. I lied to Dom. I lied to everybody. That's what I do best. That's why the feds recruited me." Brian spoke.

"Maybe you're lying to yourself. Maybe you're not the good guy pretending to be the bad guy. Maybe you're the bad guy pretending to be the bad guy. Ever think about that?" Mia explained. "I did everyday after a while but, I found something that stopped it." Brian answered.

"One thing I will thank you for is that after everything you put me through I finally got good guy. Brian, I'm getting married." Mia chuckled. "Me too." Brian responded. Mia blinked, "Wait you're what?"

"I said I'm getting married as well." Brian repeated himself. Mia licked her lips and nodded. Grabbing her purse and getting out of the booth. She started to walk away before she walked back to him.

"You know I always wonder. Why did you let go of my brother that day?" Mia asked. "I don't know." Brian shrugged his shoulders. Mia sighed and walked away.

She walked down the street till she bumped into some girl who was around her height. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." She apologized. Mia blinked and looked at the girl.

She had caramel skin. Long black hair that was covering her left eye. She had a long loose red sleeved crop top on. Her left sleeved had a big cut in it. She had a huge red belt around her waist. She was wearing dark blue denim pants with red high heels.

"It's okay." Mia smiled and continued to walk. "Oh excuse me but, did you just come out that dinner?" She asked. Mia turned around, "Oh yeah, I did." She smiled. "You haven't happened to see a white male, short dirty blonde hair and a perfect pair of blue eyes in there did ya?" She asked.

Mia's heart sunken. This was the girl Brian was getting married to. She was gorgeous! Mia bite her bottom lip. "Umm yeah he's in the last booth I think." Mia answered.

The angle smiled, "Thank you."

Mia watched as she walked into the dinner. Mia sighed and continue to walk home. Mia walked into the house and put her keys and purse on the small table next to the door.

She smelt bacon cooking. Somebody walked into the door frame of the kitchen. She smiled. "There's my favorite girl."

~

Dom walked up the stairs as Brian drove. "I can't believe you're taking me with you." Dani smiled. "Well I'll need backup. You're my best bet." Brian smiled at her. "Tch, I know I am."

Brian chuckled at her comment.

He parked the car and got out. He also opened the door for Dani. She smiled and thanked him. The two stared at each other till they heard a glass shatter. The two looked up to see a man hanging from the building.

The two hurried into the apartment complex. Brian pulled out his gun while Dani pulled out her knife that Brian got her on her 22nd birthday.

They walked in to see Dom holding the guy. "Bring him up Dom. Bring him up." Brian pleaded with Dom. "You here to take me in O'Conner?" Dom asked.

"Oh shit. Oh shit."

"Shut up!" Dom yelled at the dude. Dani knew who he was. Brian told her about after the whole Miami thing.

"Letty was my friend too." Brian said. "You weren't anybody's friend." Dom responded. "She was running with this guy, Braga and things went bad." Brian continued, "Now let me do my job and bring him up."

"I'm gonna kill this "Braga" and anyone else who gets in my way." Dom dropped the guy and Brian quickly grabbed him. "If I were you, I would leave his sorry ass." Dom told Dani quietly before he walked out.

"Should I go after him?" Dani asked. "Naw." Brian answered as he had pulled the guy up. "What he tell you?" Brian asked. "That I should leave your sorry ass." Dani chuckled.

~

"O'Connor, you're up. Bring Dania with you as well. She'll be useful as well." Penning said. "You think I was gonna leave her?" Brian asked. Penning chucked, "I wasn't doubting you would." "Let me guess winner takes the slot?" Trinh asked.

Brian called Dani to come in. "So I get to help the police again? Yay me." Dani chuckled. "You also get your own car. No more riding with me." Brian spoke. "Another yay me." Dani smiled.

They picked out cars and got back to shop. Tori helping as well. "You and skylines will never beat me and my mustang." Dani commented. "Yeah, we'll see." Brian chuckled.

~

The two pulled up to this place where a bunch of people were. Some cocky white dude made a slick comment about Brian's car. "Is there a problem here?" A female asked as she walked up.

"You one of Braga's guys blondie?" She asked Brian. "Yeah, yeah I am. So is she." Brian pointed his head to Dani, who was next to him. 

"Follow me." She said and the two followed. Then they saw Dom pull into the race. "You all know why you are here. Good racers. Dimes of dozen." The guy who was playing golf said.

"I got someone who would sell their Abuelita to be behind the wheel." He said. Brian and Dani chuckled. "So when someone drives their ten second cars over the line but, to push it and make it through places no one else would take it. Real drivers." The guy explains as he turns around an walks up to him.

"So what are we hauling?" Dom asked. "Yeah the money without us paying. You don't need to know." The guy says. "You just said you wanted real drivers. A real drivers knows exactly what's in their car." Dom spoke.

The guy took a sip of his beer. Some guy said something. The girl handed everybody a GPS "Um no we not cool. Who's the one closing the streets?" Some guy asked.

"No one. That's the point."

Hehe thank you for 9k ❤️ I luvvvv you