INTRODUCTION

#swarnaxewb

Siddharth nigam as siddharth shinghania :-

A handsome flirty boy but he knows his limit. Studying at 12th standard . Hate books and study. Has a twin brother and a  sister. He loves to irritate them.

Age : 18

Abhisekh Nigam as Abhisekh Shinghania :-

A fun loving guy. He is not a topper but good at studies. He is also studying at 12th standard. More mature than Sid. Also has a girlfriend.

Age :- 18

Reem sameer shaikh as Reem Shinghania :-

Sister of shinghania brothers. She is younger in house so she is the most pampered one and also very stubborn. Studying at 11th standard. Very childish . A bookworm.

Age:- 17

Avneet kaur as Avneet Obrai :-

A pretty, hot and sassy girl. Because of her personality everyone think that she has very much attitude but she has a very kind heart. Also she is topper. Studying at 12th standard. She is very stubborn.

Age:- 18

Vaishnavi Rao as Ishika Khurana :-

A pretty, cute, caring, soft hearted girl. Bestie of Avneet. Studying at 12th standard. Girlfriend of Abhisekh Shinghania.

Age:- 18

Ankit and Esha Shinghania :-

Parents of Shinghania kids. They love their children so much. They are very decent . Ankit is a doctor. They can do anything for their children.

Pratik and Rubi Obrai :-

Parents of Avneet. They love her.
Pratik and Rubi both are lawyers.
Treat Vaishnavi as their own child.

That's all for today

More about them will be revealed in story.

You can imagine you favorite actor and actress as main leads.

Comment and vote for first chapter