SLEEPOVER

#swarnaxewb

There was a awkward silence between them. They were not able to meet each others eyes.

"lets go down. Vaish is calling us " Breaking the silence, he spoke and started walking towards downstairs.

Avu didn't reponse to him. She just followed him.

VAISH'S POV STARTS

Sid and avu were taking so much time so I thought to call them. I shouted their name from downstairs as they were at upstairs.

They took some mins to come down.

"were you guys went to moblie phone's factory to make a phone for you? " I sarcastically asked them and raised my eyebrows.

"No no vaish... Actually sid was not able find his phone so I helped him to find his phone that's why we were talking so much time.

"WHAT? YOU HELPED HIM? FIRST TIME IN HISTORY " Abhi spoke dramatically.

Ughh.. When this boy will stop becoming so dramatic in everything.

I mentally rolled my eyes but he was right. Avu helped sid was not a simple thing to digest. Not only us, a little baby would never believe this.

"Bhai.. She helped me to find my phone.. What's wrong in it? " Sid quiestioned.

"what? Now you are supporting her??!!!! ..Oh my Lord.. What's happening today?!!!!! " abhi again said dramatically and sat down on sofa with O shaped my mouth and wide eyes.

This boyyy!!!!

I sometimes get confused that whether should I laugh, cry or get angry on his dramatical reactions. But I know he is a gentleman with a golden heart.

I kept admiring my boy when I  realized that we were talking about sid and avu. I mentally smacked my forehead.

I moved my gaze towards avu.

"Avu...why are you lying? Tell us nah what took you both so long?  Be honest with us... After all we are your friends and I am your bestfriend. So why are you lying to or now you don't consider me as your bestfriend." hehe I emotionally blackmailed her as I wanted to know the truth 😁

"arehh vaish.. How can you say this ? You were my bestfriend.. You are my bestfriend and you will be my bestfriend. " She spoke with cute smile.

"Then tell the truth? " as soon I asked it, her smile dropped and I became more curious to know what happened in the room.

Suddenly I saw something on her neck and I tried to focus on it to know what it was. It was a red and bluish mark .

Wait is it what I am thinking?!!!!!!

HER POV ENDS

"vaish she spoke the truth only then why you guys are thinking we are lying  ?" Sid spoke.

"okay okay lets don't ruin our mood and leave this topic " Abhi declared and everyone hummed in response.

AVU'S POV STARTS

I mentally thanked Abhi for changing the topic . My bestfriend got a perfect boyfriend.

I moved my eyes to vaish to see why was she quiet and found her staring at me with suspicious expression .

I raised my eyebrows asking "what? "

She just nodded her head negatively and moved her gaze.

Strange!!!

"Guys I was thinking that it would be so fun if we do a sleepover tonight " vaish spoke excitedly.

"Not a bad idea" I said .

"yeah it would be so fun " Abhi seemed excited too.

"sorry but I can't join you" Sid spoke.

"what? Whyy sid? Stay nah " Abhi quiestioned.

Sid was about to reply but inturraped him.

"Leave him.. If he doesn't want to join then don't need buttering him. In fact I wouldove to thank him for nit joining us " I turned on the enemy version of mine.

Sid just rolled his eyes.

"now this is something to believe " Abhi spoke.

"ughh stop abhi.. Don't start again " Vaish spoke to abhi. And he chuckled like an idiot. 

"accha accha  now listen...lets call arishfa and jannat too" I excitedly spoke.

"and Lucky too " Abhi added

"okayy it would be fun " Vaush supported us.

And I called Arishfa who was with lucky only that time and told them about our plan . They agreed to come as they were also excited.

And then I called jan .

"hey jan........ Actually we friends have decided to do a sleepover tonight so can you join us?..... Yeahh.... Okayyy.......... Umm okay take her too.....byee" I spoke with her in call.

"what did she say? " Vaish asked.

"she is coming but Lisa, our classmate is with her so she asked me, can she come here too.. And I agreed ...so Jan and lisa is coming " I let everyone know it but I noticed something hearing lisa's name Sid's mood lighten up.

Strange!!!

"so sid.. Lisa is also coming  ...ab bhi tu nehi rehga? " Abhi smirked at him.

Can somebody tell me what's going on?!!!!

"umm... Okayy I will stay here as you guys are insisting me to stay " He stammered at first but then composed himself. 

But when did we insist him to stay?? 

"oh c'mon you are staying because Lisa is coming " Abhi spoke emphasising lisa's name.

I was still confused so I thought to ask about it vaish .

"hey, why is abhi teasing sid with lisa's name?" I whispered in vaish's ear.

"arehh don't you know... Lisa is sid's crush. Everyone in school  know it, even lisa herself knows it." Vaish whispered back .

What?!!!  CRUSH?!!!!

HER POV ENDS

To be continued

LISA, THEIR CLASSMATE IS SID'S CRUSH  .....HOW ARE YOU FEELING AFTER KNOWING IT?

HOW'S THE TWIST? 

LET ME KNOW IS COMMENT SECTION  .😁

Goals: 30 likes , 25 comment

ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS ~A SIDNEET FANFICजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें