HOTNESS IN THE AIR

#swarnaxewb

They were so close to each other. Their lips were inches apart. The lights were still off.

Sid's one hand was on avu's waist and another one was on her back. And Avu's hand were on sid's chest.

As the lights were the room was all dark so they were unable to see each other properly but still they seemed to be lost in each other.

Sid could avu's hot breath on his face. As the room was silent they could hear each other's heartbeat which were racing rapidly.

Finally avu realized their position and tried to get up but sid was still not in his sense land his hold on avu was very tight that's why avu's attempt to get up failed.

"Sid, leave me" She whispered.

No response came in back.

"sid I said leave me." She again tried to get up.

Suddenly sid pulled her more closer.

Avu gasped.

"I never knew my rival is so fucking hot" He whispered huskily.

"what are you saying sid? Let me get up" She respond.

She again tried to get up and he again pulled her closer and this their lips TOUCH. Avu's eyes were wide open.

"SIDDHARTH!! " she raised her voice.

Sid came back to sense.

He left her. She got up. He too did.
Avu was looking here and there.

"why did you scream"? He asked.

"what else did you expect? Our lips almost to..touch ...and you were lost somewhere and saying nonsense. So to bring you back to your sense I had to scream." She answered

"so you mean you scremed to bring me back to my sense that mean you didn't scream because our lips touch" He smirked.

"ofcourse I did for that too..... Wait wait wait what's going in your mind" She raised her eyebrows.

"So ms.Rival I would be lying if I say you didn't enjoy our closeness " He said smriking.

"then mr.Rival you are lying... There is nothing LIKE that" She said emphasising the word "like"

"Okhhhh soo...... "

All of a sudden he pulled her closer .

Her hands collied with his chest.Her eyes were wide in shock.

Both his hands were on her waist.

"You-

She stopped when he pulled her more closer.

"shhh... Why you talk so much rival? "He asked in whisper.

"my mouth, my will.... Now LEAVE me. " She tried to free herself but his grip was enough strong.

"I will not leave you until I want to" He replied.

But she kept trying and he kept staring at her.

*just imagine🙈*

Then suddenly he pinned her against the wall.

She was looking into his hazel eyes.

He inhailed her scent. Then rubbed his cheeks with hers.

Her lips parted to say something but closed as soon as he nuzzled on her neck.

She shivered .

In heat of the moment he kissed on her neck and then on her jaw.

"stop" She pushed him away.

"what? Don't tell me you are not enjoying because you are." He smirked.

"No I ain't " She replied looking away.

"Oh come on... " He again held her by her waist.

He joined his forhead with hers. She closed her eyes. Her heartbeat fasten.

His eyes were too closed. He could hear her heartbeats. Because of heat of the moment he brought his lips to her.

Their lipes were inches apart. They both could feel each other's hot breath.

Their lips were coming closer ,she was getting goose bumps and their lips were about to touch but at the mean time the light came . Whole room was now lighten up. They both opened their eyes and realized their closeness. Sid left her and avu pushed him.

They both turn around. Both of them were facing each others back. There was awkward silence between. The room was all quite only the sound of wall clock's "tick tick" was hearble there.

They never stayed for this much long time whenever they are together.

Sid was embarrassed bcoz of his actions.

Both of them were finding words to start a conversation and make the thing a lil comfortable.

But no one spoke a single word. At last the silence broke by sound of door bell.

*TRING TRING*

"I..I am checking" She went towards the main door.

Sid followed her.

She unlocked the door and opened it. A smile crept on her face seeing the people standing at the door.

To be continued

Goals: 15 likes, 25 comments