FIGHTS

#swarnaxewb

In a middle of the school a girl and a boy was arguing loudly.. Other students were watching their fight, for them it's a regular show. There was another girl who was trying to stop them but they weren't listening to anyone..

So lets peep into girl1's Pov

"you ugly girl, just keep your shitty mouth shut" he almost shouted at me. I mean how the hell can he. He just called me a ugly girl .do he even know the meaning of UGLY.

"first of all, I am not ugly at all, secondly you are the one who bumped into me and thirdly you didn't even apologize for that and instead of apologizing you started fighting with me" I shouted back

" you know what I never apologize to anyone and I will never ever apologize to anyone and specialy if the person is you then there is no apologizy in my dictionary miss AVNEET " He said emphasising my name 'Avneet'.

" guys guys guys please stop your silly fight and if you wanna continue then continue it somewhere else not here because this is our school and we have to obey some rules here" Reem said with frustration .

"oh miss Reem  ,you are my little sister so don't act like my mother " He said to her .

"it is useless to talk with you" Reem gave him a disgusting look and looked at me "Avneet di you are smarter than him so please understand what I am trying to say and end your fight here" she spoke .

"reem you are right at your place but this boy is getting on my nerves.. " I told her .

She is such a cute girl. I so like her but I don't know why her brother is like this..

"ohh hello ....I don't have any wish to talk with you actually you know what, you don't even deserve my attention " he said makinge me completely angry.

"who the hell told you to give me attention and talk with me? Who told you haan? You are such a annoying person I don't know how your family members stay with you.....!!  And yeahh I never want gain your attention so just stay the fuck away from me. " I warned him.

"and kash duniya ma ek khun maaf hota toh aab tak tum jinda nehi rehate" I countined .

Then he opened his mouth to reply but shut it in a second. I was shocked at his this reaction bcoz he never lose a single chance to argue and fight with me and also irritate me.

Then I saw he was looking at something or someone who/which is behind me.I followed his gaze and I turned back and was shocked to see the person who was standing behind me. I gulped down my saliva in fear .

Because the men was none other than our Principal. Wowww!!!!

Before I could say something ,he spoke

" what's going on here siddharth and Avneet??" He yelled at us

"sir-"

"everday you both create new dramas...every single day you both argue and fight with eachother and shout in middle of the school. You both always get scolded by teachers for your this behavior but didn't stop doing what you do... Is it what we teach you? " he interrupted me and yelled again.

Everyone became silent. Me and Siddharth was looking at the ground.

"I am giving you last warning ,if you both continue doing your fights on silly topics then you both will be get suspended" He warned us.

" and miss avneet you are such a good student and you have a bright future ahead and I literally don't wanna suspend you but your behavior is making me do this so be careful " giving me a last minute lecture ,he left.

I moved my gaze from the ground and looked at Siddharth and found him was looking at me too.

"Don't show me your shitty face again " we shouted at each other at the same time and went towards our classes as we heard the bell's ring.
And this is the only sentence we always say to each other after our fights..

To be continued
How's the first chapter? Not so good I know...

But still shower some love

Goals: 10 likes, 5 comments