PROJECT PARTNER

#swarnaxewb

After hearing a lecture from principal. Resm went to her class and me and that Siddharth went towards our class.

I sat down on the second bench of the second row with my friends and he sat down on the last bench of third row with my friends. Abhisekh was also there.

Meanwhile the teacher entered and started teaching us

"Students I am thinking to give you a project." she declared in the class

" okay teacher " We replied her .

" you all have to do the project with your partner. And I will decide your project partner" she spoke

I hoped that I get one of my friend as my project partner.

"whom do you want as your partner avu? " my benchmate Arishfa asked me

"Aru It doesn't matter what I want or don't want, the main thing is what ma'am wants " I looked at her and told.

"True"

Meanwhile teacher caught my attention as she called Sid's name

"Siddharth you stand up" she ordered him

"Yeah ma'am" He replied

"well Siddharth we all know how weak you are in studies so I choosed Avneet as your partner as she is topper and she can also guide you in many things " As soon as I heard my name I stood up..

Him? And my project partner? Why god? Whyyy me?

"Avneet he is your partner for this project . So I hope you both will help each other and will make a good project." She said to me with a smile

why ma'am? What kind of problem do you have with me?

Abhisekh is also very good student and more over he is sid's brother, you could make him his partner

"but ma'am I.. I don't wanna do this project with him" I said gathering some courage.

"I know you both don't have a good relationship with eachother but please try to sort out it and be friendly with eachother , and I have announced my decision and you both have to obey my decision. " She told while standing up from her chair.

Like seriously ma'am? Friendly with him? Jock of the day

"but-

"no more buts Avneet, just start working on your project , Siddharyh why are you so quiet? Do you too don't want to work on this project with her? " She said

I was hopping to hear a yes from him

"No no ma'am, I don't have any problem to do this project with her " He spoke

"good " Teacher said

I looked at him and found him smirking at me.

Ughhh why this boy is now smirking?

I glared at him and noticed him mumbling something.

I sat down .

This teacher was my favorite but now I hate her.

Then teacher made some other project partner and when the bell rang, she went saying "best of luck to all of you and start working on your project from today only"

"Au will you really work with him on a project? " My friend Jannat asked me as she knows how much I hate siddharth not only she everyone know about the hatred me and siddharth have between us .

"what else can I do jan" I replied and whined.

Avu's pov end

Meanwhile with sid and his friends

He was sitting with abhi on the last bench.

"So mr you have to work on a project with your rival" Abhisekh asked sid with mischievous smile.

" waise I am happy about it" he replied while thinking something.

"what?! " abhi touched  sid's forhead act like he is checking his  temperature.

"what are you doing man??" He asked abhi with a confused face.

"checking your temperature, you are told to make an project with your rivel and you are saying you are happy about it , so I think either your health is not well or you are not sid" abhi spoke with a weird expression

" Kya?!! Have you lost your mind? I am happy because I will get a opportunity to annoy her and irritate her more" He smirked

"Do whatever you want, but project complete karna warna marks nehi milenge" sid spoke.

Gradually their school time got over and everyone went to their respective house.

With Avu

She stepped into her house and told her mummy about the project.

"so Sid is coming tomorrow " Her mom spoke.

"unfortunately yes! " she replied

"arehh Avu he is your classmate nahh, then try to be friendly with. You know nah esha is my friend. What she will think about me when she will know that you behave so rude with her child" her mom sat on sofa beside her.

"mom everyone I repeat EVERYONE knows that how much I hate siddharth. And not only I ,he too hates me. I know esha aunty is your friend and I really respect her and her another son abhisekh, he is my friend, we have a good bond and her daughter Reem, I also have good bond with her" Avu told.

"actually everyone in their house are so good except that Sid. I don't know why on the earth he is like this" She continued.

"okay okay cool down. And listen tomorrow me and your dad is going delhi for a family function. you will be alone at house so if you want you can call over vaish here. " Her mom informed.

"yeah but her health is not well. She didn't attend school today also so I don't think she will come but still I will call her " Avu replied.

"okay as your wish " her mom went towards her room.

Avu too went towards her room.

She picked her phone to call vaish but at the mean time her phone rang.

"hello, who is it? " she asked as the call was from a unknown number.

"hey rival "

To be continued
Goals: 10 comments ❤