MAKE OUT IN BATHROOM

#swarnaxewb

AVU'S POV STARTED

I opened the door and found the couple of our group, vaish and abhi. A smile crept on my face seeing them.

"can we come in?  Or are you planning to not to let  us enter? " My best friend Vaishnavi uff vaish spoke.

"oopss sowwiee... Come in bestie and her boyfriend " I winked.

The both entered and I closed the door.

"I thought you both are on a date " I spoke...

"yes we were.. But then we thought, you both are together and what if you both end up killing each other " He chuckled awkwardly.

"HAHA not so funny " Sid rolled his eyes.

"abhi when will we stop eating our head with your lame jokes " Vaish questioned as abhi always spolie our mood with his lame jockes.

"In next eternity " He sat on the couch grabbing pillow in his lap.

"leave him... Avu you say, have you guys completed you project? " Vaish asked raising her eyebrows.

Oopss.. Our project.. It's not done yet.. Shitt..

I thought in mind and looked at his and he too looked at me. And I could say he was thinking the same as I was.

"stop looking at my brother avu and answer what she is saying " Abhi said in teasing tone as he caught me looking at sid.

Embarrassed!

"Oyee not only she was looking at your brother, your brother too was looking at my bestie " She replied abhi as she caught sid looking at me.

I mean, what kind of problem you have with me god.

"it means they both were looking at each other..  Breaking news! The rivals of high school was lost in each others eyes...can you smell something fishy Ms.Vaishnavi " He said dramatically..

"Nothing is fishy.. And stop over reacting on such a small topic. " Sid spoke.

"then Mr.  please explain why you both were looking at each other " Vaishu asked sid with a teasing smile.

"because we have completed our project together... Okay.. Now you both sit.. I am going to my room as my phone is there... " I closed that previous topic and ran towards my room without letting them say a single word.

HER POV ENDED.

"guys my phone is also in her room.. Lemme grab it "Sid spoke as he didn't want to face their upcoming quiestions alone. And he  too went towards her room.

"something is really very fishy" Vaishu spoke as she sat on the couch.

Meanwhile with avu and sid.

Avu reached her room and enter inside. She was searching her phone when sid also entered there.

"why did you come here? " Avu raised her eyebrows.

"my phone is also here so I came to grab it." He replied.

She saw her phone on the bed so she took it. And sid took his phone from her desk.

Avu had to go to the washroom as she wanted to wash her face. So she started walking towards the washroom.

"where are you going there" Sid quiestioned.

"In washroom.. I want to wash my face" She replied and went inside the washroom. She was about to close the door but sid didn't let her do that and entered in the washroom.

"what the heck? " She almost screamed. But to stop her sid put his hand on her mouth.

"I just want to complete what we were doing " He whispered huskily and smirked .

Her eyes were wide opened as she understood what he mean.

He took his hand back but avu didn't spoke anything. She was shocked. She knew what was coming next. And deep down she wanted that.

AVU'S POV STARTS.

He pulled me closer to his. His one hand was on my waist and with the other hand he was caressing my cheeks.

"I would be lying if I say you didn't enjoy what we were doing " His hot breath land on my face. Shiver ran through my spine.

Umm.. Unfortunately he is right. I do enjoyed that moment.

I thought in my mind. I was breathing heavily because fastly because of our closeness.

"you know what I never noticed that my Rival is freaking hot! " He whispered huskily.

"your loss" Finally I spoke. And he smirked.

"hmm.. I guess you too are in mood "

"maybe" I replied smirking back . Because yes I.. I too wanted to kiss because of my fucking hormones ,which were not in my controll. And I was turned on. Totally. I was going to share my first ever kiss with my rival. He too was turned on.

Nervous?!

Hell yeah..!

And finally he took the first step. And without wasting a second he locked his lips with mine.

HER POV ENDS

SID'S POV STARTS

I thought she would deny me and wouldn't let me do for what I was craving for but she too was totally turned on. And taking this as a amazing chance I took the first step and locked our lips.

Her lips were warm, soft, almost silken, and pillowy against my own.  I could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath my nose, fingers carding through her hair as we breathed each other in.

The smell of her perfume, of the soft, peachy scent of her conditioner, was dizzying.  But warmth consumed her as she leaned into the kiss.

Her lips parted slightly, allowing my tongue to slip in.

Our tongues tangled and went to war in our locked mouths, battling madly for dominance.

Both of her hand were on my head's back.

Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily .  I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat as I fumbled to take off her top.

Few seconds later, we broke the kiss to catch the breath. Then again we started sharing our saliva again. Then I started giving wet kisses on her jawline . She was pulling me more closer. After giving wet kisses on her jawline, I started founding her sweet spot . And when I found it ,I started kissing there. Not only kissing ,I was biting, licking, torturing the place.

She moaned as in low voice as she can. Because if we make much noise then our friends will come here and then... You all know what would happen...

Then after licking and biting the place, I left a hickey there. And she moaned.

We were about to lock our lips again but we heard vaish's scream.

"what is taking so long guyss? " She shouted from living room and we left each other and stood at a lil distance from each other.

HIS POV ENDS

To be continued

Liked it?

I took a lil help from Google.. Obviously 😁

Goals : 20 likes and 25 comments