Percy

I folded the last box and put it in the shed. I just moved to Seattle with my mom. My dad was lost over seas when I was two months old. So thats my life story. Its pathetic don't remind me ok?
So I live in a decent house in decent neighborhood and go to decent school. The only thing I really liked about this move was that nobody(teachers) would know me or my history. So I'm just going to say low and do the best I can. So don't judge!

I walked into the brightly lit classroom. I sat down in a seat. In the middle. I cant sit in the back because I'm dyslexic. I know dork! Dork! Everybody percy jackson is a dork! -_- I cant help it but that doesn't actually matter now. So I sit in the seat and look around at the kids in this class. Most of them are kind of normal looking I guess. Then the start of a giant mess walked in. No she is not a giant mess she caused the giant mess. Not an actual bad thing but you know how I said i was going to stay low, well she is kind of the reason I stopped. Her tan skin, her brown hair her braids,her eyes. Oh her eyes, if only you could see her beautiful eyes.

She sat down next to me. I was looking at her. I guess she noticed me because she leaned over and said "do I have broccoli in my teeth?"No." I quickly responded. She smirked of course. Thats when the teacher started talking "good morning class blah blah blah..."I couldn't stop looking at her. Her eyes kept on throwing me off. I couldn't quite put my finger on what color her eyes are.
"You will be put into partners in order to work on your projects."the teacher called out.
"Piper who do you want to partner up with?"the teacher asked.
She looked around then landed her eyes straight on me! Oh no jeez percy did you really have to stair at her like that."Could I pair up with him?" The girl named Piper asked as she pointed to me. I scowled at her but she only smiled in return.

After class was over I only looked at
her. I couldn't stand it "why me? I'm dyslexic and terrible at school."Her eyes grew large.
"No way me to!"
I wasn't sure if I should've trusted her. she looked at me and dropped a piece of paper in my desk before getting up and leaving. I looked at the note '765-904-213' did I seriously just get a girls phone number without even her knowing my name. I looked at the bottom it was her address I guessed. I wasn't sure how to respond to this but all I did was go into my next class to see her of course what a coincidence!