Percy

"It's exactly what I want!!" Piper shouted. I couldn't see to many tears. I grabbed her arms and pulled her in and kissed her not caring if she kissed back or not. "Sorry, I can't let you go without kissing you without one last time. So please give me a chance." "shrbdkd hddb" she mumbled. "What?" I asked. She looked up "I'll think about it alright." I never grinned so wider before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had planned to talk to Piper later this afternoon. I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and got my nemo underwear on. I can't let her down not ever not today.

I waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. She was supposed to be here an hour ago. Suddenly I heard a loud crash outside. No no no!! I just rsn out of the house noticing a very heavy breathing girl.

Piper

I never ran so fast in my life. Once I got to her, there was nothing I could do. I held her in my arms. She whispered in my hair "yes, I love you. Don't forget about me..." then her body went limp. I rocked her in my arms as I grabbed rocks and threw them at random objects. I cursed the world still holding her in my arms. I cried my life away. It didn't matter that I was in the middle of the street. What mattered is that Piper was in my arms for the last time. I set her down and kissed her on the lips. For the last time. Her lips didn't taste sweet and soft like they did when she was alive, but I still held onto the moment. I got up and dialed on the phone 911. After the call sirens were in my ears. I stilled rocked her in my arms and cried as I waited for the cops.

After the funeral Leo, Nico, Frank, Hazel, and Rachel came to see me. I stared at the floor not even thinking about them. Leo patted my shoulder hazel cried into franks chest while Nico stayed in the shadows. Rachel came back into my room. "Umm... Percy I think you should have this." she said. She handed me a red box. I opened it and all I saw was a load of pictures. They were pictures of me and Piper. At they end of them there was a note.

Dear Percy,

If your reading this that means I'm dead. Guess I'm talking to you from the dead. Well I love you and never ever forget me. You were my always. I never thought about how quick life goes.
I want you to not cry over me. You have a lot going for you. Live your life at its best. I love you.

Love,
Piper mclean
I cried for hours. I didnt want to read this now. I wanted to read this for when we had grandchildren. But that won't happen now. Not ever.

Disclaimer I don't own any Percy Jackson characters and hope you liked my story. Dont worry more fanfics will be soon so read them please. Thank you for helping me get so far.

- hoo+pjo