Percy

I picked up Piper from her apartment. She was wearing blue and red pajama pants with a minion shirt. She looked mismatch but so did I. Its gonna be a seven hour or eight hour drive so I told her to get comfy.

"Hay beauty queen." I greeted.
"Hey." she replied.
"So its going to be a long drive, did you bring a blanket and stuff?" I asked her.
"Yea and we are going to take turns driving." she said. Was she kidding me "it's alright I can drive the whole way. You just rest." She gave me a confused look " Well I feel weird if you do all the driving. Just for an hour ok so you can get some sleep." I thought about it "okay you win." She smiled and sat down.

We arrived at Nico's place. we all ready planed the driving situation. Once we were on the road me and Piper sang a bunch of jammed out to Fall out boy, my chemical romance, and martin garrix. Nico being who he is slept the whole way.

We saw the sign that said 'welcome to Tennessee' i woke up Piper.

"Pipes were here! Get up." she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked out the window and saw some distant mountains. "Nico! Nico! Nico! Get up look!!" She said getting him to wake up. He looked out the window. "Good morning sunshine!" I said. " Don't call me sunshine!" He snapped. "Isn't it amazing" piper said ignoring both of us. "Great yeah cool whatever." Nico said sounding more tired than ever.

We pulled up to a cabin. "I think this is it." I said. When we walked in Hazel raced toward Piper. "Isn't beautiful!!" She screamed giving Piper a giant bear hug. "Hazel it's awesome I just cant breath!" She said. Hazel let her go "sorry!" Nico set his stuff down while I walked up to Frank. "Hey whats up." "oh you know just on a mountain, but a how are we going to afford this it looks expensive." He asked. "well once me and my mom and I were staying in a cabin and it had bedbugs so they we were gonna go into another cabin. Then we realized that it was our last day so we just got out of the cabin and they repaid us with this." I replied. "Thats nice but does this have bedbugs?" He stared at me. I shook my head no.

Piper walked up to me and took my hand dragging me. "We gotta find a room with a nice bed or something!" She said. "Okay" I agreed. There was a room that we found. It had a canopy bed with silk royal blue sheets and white comforter. The pillows were a bright white. It had a tv and a dresser. And in the bathroom there was a jacuzzi. It was perfect.

"This is amazing it has a terrace with a view of the mountains! We should live here!" She said still amazed. "I don't think we could afford that." I said as I put my arms around her from behind. I rested my chin on her head, her hair smelled like summer. With a warm wind, a nice cookout, and the flowers. She was absolutely beautiful and I can't imagine life without her. She turned around stood on her tiptoes to kiss me. "Hey lovebirds!" Leo shouted. Piper ran up and gave him a hug. I didn't mind she had known him forever and if she would have wanted him she would have had him already.

"So whats the plan?" Leo asked. "Well I think tonight we are going to unpack and all then tomorrow we will get up and go hiking." I replied. He nodded his head okay then left to find a room.

Me and Piper were in pajamas on the bed. She was playing angry birds and I was looking for a channel to watch. "I hate this level." Piper muttered. Then she turned off her phone. "Find anything to watch?" She asked. "Nope." I answered. She cuddled up onto my chest and I put my arm around her. I kissed her forehead. She rolled onto my body so we were perfectly lined up. She had her head in my chest, her legs in between mine. I hugged her in a weird way. Then I flopped us over so I was on her. " I can't breath." She laughed. I put less weight less on her. She played with my hair. I reached up and kissed her for a while. She flopped over again so she was on me. Continuing our kissing I hugged her tight. So tight so nothing could take her away. We broke the kiss. She nestled her head on my neck.